Home

FAIRDALE KINGS' NCAA 07 XBox 360 (Locked)

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS' NCAA 07 XBox 360 (Locked) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
FAIRDALE KINGS' NCAA 07 XBox 360 (Locked)

Use this thread to suggest players that should be created, depth charts that need to be corrected, or any other corrections that should be made to the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS' NCAA 07 XBox 360 Roster Discussion

Gott them.

Thanks again FK..im so happy I can start my dynasty over the weekend.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Whats with the second roster file? Just a dupe for advertising purposes?
Old 07-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #4
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Honestly, after looking over the rosters I believe that DT Linder's from PSXSports are a tad better and more accurate. Sorry Fairdale... really was hoping for something that was leaps and bounds over his instead of being more of the same and having errors that are just as bad. Here are some things that need to be changed for FSU:

1.) Kenny O'Neal is not on the team anymore. Take him out of the WR, KR, and PR rotations. Replace his WR position with about 3 more people. Full rotation should be up at http://floridastate.rivals.com/cdept...team=FLORIDAST

2.) At the DT position, shouldn't Fluellen be in the #1 slot? He is higher ranked than Dunbar after all...

3.) Are you missing tight ends or is the list from Rivals out of date? I know they also list #87 Edwin Pierre & #46 Jonathan Person.

4.) At Center, isn't Frady supposed to be the starter instead of "Adams"? Btw I think his name is Atkins. Oh and who is Maurice Sims? Isn't it Marcus? Oh and Antone Smith at HB should be changed to #6. Dvontrey Richardson seems to have his #

Last edited by t3g; 07-21-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 14

I'm taking all of the mistakes here into the community rosters thread since Fairdale Kings will be working on Xbox.

*** Community Ratings Adjustments Rosters***

I'm starting to work on the errors now to help to make the rosters better as a whole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g
Honestly, after looking over the rosters I believe that DT Linder's from PSXSports are a tad better and more accurate. Sorry Fairdale... really was hoping for something that was leaps and bounds over his instead of being more of the same and having errors that are just as bad. Here are some things that need to be changed for FSU:

1.) Kenny O'Neal is not on the team anymore. Take him out of the WR, KR, and PR rotations. Replace his WR position with about 3 more people. Full rotation should be up at http://floridastate.rivals.com/cdept...team=FLORIDAST

2.) At the DT position, shouldn't Fluellen be in the #1 slot? He is higher ranked than Dunbar after all...

3.) Who is this #1 TE? I know Fred Rouse got kicked off the team but isn't that #19 Caz guy supposed to be higher ranked than what you have him? DT Linder's roster seemed to have higher and more accurate stats for Caz. You are #also missing these tight ends: #87 Edwin Pierre & 46 Jonathan Person.

4.) At Center, isn't Frady supposed to be the starter instead of "Adams"? Btw I think his name is Atkins.

dude what the hell are you talking about.... His first set is what EA intended to do... he is naming the players that ea put in the game... he is not moving players or making ratings changes... go to DT then... let him give you a 90 rated qb from indiana
Old 07-21-2006, 07:05 PM   #7
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcatgrad
One thing I noticed:

There are 2 Ross Homan's on Ohio State. One listed at LOLB, and one at ROLB.

Not sure which one's right, but thought I'd point that one out at least.

PS - Thanks FK. Go get some sleep now.
Homan is a freshman - I believe the ROLB
Old 07-21-2006, 07:06 PM   #8
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
dude what the hell are you talking about.... His first set is what EA intended to do... he is naming the players that ea put in the game... he is not moving players or making ratings changes... go to DT then... let him give you a 90 rated qb from indiana
just goes to show how much people pay attention..LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »