Home

Roster Question for those who have the game

This is a discussion on Roster Question for those who have the game within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2006, 02:43 PM   #1
Pro

acarrero's Arena

OVR: 10
Roster Question for those who have the game

So I've bought every version of NCAA since 2000, but i'm a big Rice Owls fan, and even though we have been terrible lately, I will still get the game if we're represented somewhat accurately. If someone could check: are the new uniforms in? I doubt it, but if they look like dark blue Eagle unifroms, then those are the old ones. Also, does the stadium have a jumbotron or field turf as opposed to astroturf (new this year)? How bad are we? D? D+? C-? C? And finally, is the offense still a run bases triple option offense or did they switch it to our new spread offense? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Roster Question for those who have the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrero
So I've bought every version of NCAA since 2000, but i'm a big Rice Owls fan, and even though we have been terrible lately, I will still get the game if we're represented somewhat accurately. If someone could check: are the new uniforms in? I doubt it, but if they look like dark blue Eagle unifroms, then those are the old ones. Also, does the stadium have a jumbotron or field turf as opposed to astroturf (new this year)? How bad are we? D? D+? C-? C? And finally, is the offense still a run bases triple option offense or did they switch it to our new spread offense? Thanks.

There seem to be screens on the two scoreboards at each end, not sure if you'd consider them to be the jumbotron you're talking about. The field is listed as having "grassy turf". The new uniforms seem to be in as well. Rice is a B on defense, C on offense and a C+ overall. The playbook that Rice has in the game seems to represent your new spread offense pretty well, I guess. Hope that helps.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here are some pics of the uniforms that I took for you to see.

Hope these are helpful.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #4
Pro

acarrero's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for the pics and the info. Looks like I'll be getting the game soon.

Last edited by acarrero; 07-25-2006 at 05:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »