Home

FAIRDALE KINGS & the OS ROSTER PROJECT CREW

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS & the OS ROSTER PROJECT CREW within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2006, 07:06 AM   #1
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
FAIRDALE KINGS & the OS ROSTER PROJECT CREW

Here's the crew who helped out with this incredible project:

sjoh
iRepOklahoma
CONonogbu
patwin
stewaat
miget
mugginns
royce
ncaa2004
Ruben
dharris
ChrisLeak

Gentlemen, I just spoke with FAIRDALE and he wants to know if he can use our roster project as a base and fine tune it for us and host the file here and on his site. As time is becomming and issue for me now I have NO PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER !!!! letting him take over this file. credit will be given to all who helped. I really respect FAIRDALE'S work and has ALWAYS used his files in the past. I usually do Madden and NBA2k6 rosters this was my first attempt at a project so huge( which would not have been done with out your help). IREPOklahoma a very special thanks to him because 80% of the caps were his idea. here's the file IREP and myself has done as on last night. it's the file I want FAIRDALE to take over now . And I know you guys will all be in agreement on this. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_Ros1ARos1A.zip (335.4 KB, 134 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 08:45 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS & the OS ROSTER PROJECT CREW

No offense, but I seriously believe that dkrause1971 has the best updated file by far. He got over 70+ created players along with basically every single changes that posted here on OS.

I would nominate to use his.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:52 AM   #3
Rookie

tmac55's Arena

OVR: 6
Smile Re: FAIRDALE KINGS & the OS ROSTER PROJECT CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature
No offense, but I seriously believe that dkrause1971 has the best updated file by far. He got over 70+ created players along with basically every single changes that posted here on OS.

His are for XBOX 360 I believe

The OS Project was amazing and the rosters are for Current Gen XBOX

Big Props to all involved and I fully endorse FK touching them up

Old 07-26-2006, 08:55 AM   #4
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

SN, where did you get dkrause's rosters?

Concerning FK, I really have no say in this as I didn't really help with anything but suggesting minor corrections (meaning... nothing ), but I think that you guys should really just continue promoting your own. Why would you want to allow someone else to take donations/etc. based on your work?

I am using v2 of your rosters right now and am loving them. This year, I won't be D/L'ing Fairdale's anyway (as I've already jumped in my Dynasty, thanks to your hard work). Fairdale chose to do 360 rosters before his Xbox ones, and that's his choice. But then it's my choice to go with someone else who puts my console first. And that means you guys.

So respectfully, I say that you all should keep the file and keep the credit. Fairdale does great work sure, but it sure takes him a loooong time.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:01 AM   #5
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Nature

his are for 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 09:04 AM   #6
Rookie

tmac55's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
SN, where did you get dkrause's rosters?

Concerning FK, I really have no say in this as I didn't really help with anything but suggesting minor corrections (meaning... nothing ), but I think that you guys should really just continue promoting your own. Why would you want to allow someone else to take donations/etc. based on your work?

I am using v2 of your rosters right now and am loving them. This year, I won't be D/L'ing Fairdale's anyway (as I've already jumped in my Dynasty, thanks to your hard work). Fairdale chose to do 360 rosters before his Xbox ones, and that's his choice. But then it's my choice to go with someone else who puts my console first. And that means you guys.

So respectfully, I say that you all should keep the file and keep the credit. Fairdale does great work sure, but it sure takes him a loooong time.
I can see that side of things as I was dissapointed he forgot where he came from and left all of us xbox faithful in the dark

However, in the end it is their file and their work, so I will agree with whatever the authors do. However for dynasty purposes I think this file is good enough to last me all season with the corrections etc..

Excellent job guys
Old 07-26-2006, 09:09 AM   #7
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

im fine with it....but is he still gonna let us help with updates and stuff or what?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:42 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac55
His are for XBOX 360 I believe

The OS Project was amazing and the rosters are for Current Gen XBOX

Big Props to all involved and I fully endorse FK touching them up

There wasn't anything in the first post that stated that it was for XBOX to begin with, until someone brought it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »