Home

OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

This is a discussion on OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 AM   #9
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions ins

thanks Meni69
Old 07-27-2006, 02:16 AM   #10
Rookie

Chrisleakfan4life's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions ins

I havent seen the updated versions yet, but i would fix Cornelius Ingram from a WR to a Tight end and put his rating back at 77(i already fixed it, came out to 78).

I would create Jared Fayson as a WR/QB for Florida.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:24 AM   #11
Pro

GboroKidd's Arena

OVR: 9

George Johnson, who originally signed with UVA is now headed for Rutgers. He is a DE/OLB. Not quite sure on ratings, and Ill be gone all day. Ill post some when I come back unless some already does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 08:27 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

On Notre Dame, running backs Justin Hoskins and Jeff Jenkins aren't on the team. You would probably want to turn one of them into Freshmen Fullback Luke Schmidt and Freshmen RB Munir Prince.

Notre Dame's kicker #45 Carl Gioia isn't in the game and he may be the starting kicker, so you may want to create him. He isn't that great, like mid-high 70s.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:59 AM   #13
Rookie

audiecu's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

Sad to see him not being in the game but Clemson's DeAndre McDaniel FS (FR) did not qualify and will not enroll to Clemson this fall. He's a two way 4-star standout from FL. In the game he's the last FS on the depth chart, I think the only Freshman FS in the game...I will replace him with:

Darius Gaither Safety (FR) 3-star recruit

Ht: 6'1
Wt: 200 lbs.
40: 4.40

I choose Gaither over the others because he's an incoming FR safety, the others that were on Clemson's depth chart we're SO's and JR's. I got this info from Scout.com.

Last edited by audiecu; 07-27-2006 at 09:04 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:30 AM   #14
Rookie

aenggeorge's Arena

OVR: 5

hokies roster: http://home.comcast.net/~dri88/NCAAFootball2007/vt.htm
whahoos roster:http://home.comcast.net/~dri88/NCAAF...7/virginia.htm
Old 07-27-2006, 10:15 AM   #15
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Well, I know its only been one night, but if the lack of interest in helping out (i mean, actually doing edits and such) continues, this is the last update. There is no point in continuing a community file, if im the only guy doing it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 10:43 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

Melvin Aleaze (Maryland) had his scholarship pulled after drug charges were filed in February.

Been trying to look over these for UNC corrections. Try to put something together by Friday.

Last edited by Montezuma; 07-27-2006 at 10:44 AM. Reason: forgot something

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »