Home

OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

This is a discussion on OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions ins

NCSU Fixes...

WR #36 is Glenn Moraven but hes really Jamesly Jean who left the team. So change the size and height to match the real Glenn. 5'11 182lbs. No

TE #87 is Jon Hannahh, xfer from SC
RG #61 is Julian Williams
LE #99 Is Quentin no Qyentin
P #12 is John not Josh

Change #20 FB Reggie Davis to MLB might need to change his tackle. They say he has done very well in practice and might be a #2 going into the season. Played LB in HS.

CAP
37 John Kane 5-9 239lbs Fullback RS SO Raleigh, N.C. Blair Academy i made him a 68 overall
Only true fullback on team i know of - created so i could switch FB #20 to MLB

Depth Chart

Change Mike Greco to 4th team, he left the team
KR change 2nd team to AJ Davis

- Recommendations
CAP

MLB Nathaniel Irving (Wallace-Rose Hill HS) Teachey, NC 6-3/210/4.40

CB DeAndre Morgan (Suncoast HS) Riviera Beach, FL 5-10.5/160/4.40

We are seriously thin at LB and low at CB. Irving is expected to compete for time. Morgan is supposed to be one of the best in the incoming class.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 AM   #50
Rookie

Meni69's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
you sooner fans:::
Brandon Crow was deleted for Brett Bowers

Fred Strong might get turned into Alan Davis....only b/c Fred, even though thats my boy in all, will probably not see the field this year, or ever for that matter..
bro Fred will see it before huggins
Fred is fast too
I bumped him up into the 90s
he was the "deep threat" this spring
and who turned down Halzle's speed
at his JC he ran 4.58
he is just as fast as bomar
Old 07-28-2006, 01:23 AM   #51
Rookie

Btw hemingway i guess no longer playing academics i hear. Here are a few big changes for buffalo through

#32 chris scharon FB is now a LB
#35 Ekeh Ibekweh FB is now RB

They got a good FR QB M. Roosevelt now No 5 qb i guess in state of NY so maybe he will be a good QB for the future.

If anyone knows for sure what happened to hemingway please let me know i loved playing with him in last years game and i met him in person and he is a pretty cool guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 08:26 AM   #52
Scooter41

OVR:

I'm trying to get a hold of a kid that someone I coached with in Korea coached out in Cali for the Penn State information... talk about convoluted trail to the info.

Interested question... how did OS manage to have multiple people working on the roster files? I didn't think there was a way to merge multiple saves, or am I thinking about this the wrong way?

Old 07-28-2006, 08:51 AM   #53
Rookie

Jokerace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter41
Interested question... how did OS manage to have multiple people working on the roster files? I didn't think there was a way to merge multiple saves, or am I thinking about this the wrong way?

As far as I understand it....someone does a team, uploads the file, then someone else downloads said file, opens it in their game, does another team then reuploades the new updated file. Rinse, repeat till all the teams are done.

Now I am just going by what I think makes sense and the way it seems it would work. If I am wrong someone actually involved in the process please correct me.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:04 AM   #54
Rookie

Ward17Dunn28's Arena

Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

In case anyone wants last years transfers and where they are now for this season. At the end I put the jersey number if it was posted on scout.com. I got the transfers from collegfootballnews.com

1. QB Rocky Hinds, UNLV– Yeah, Hinds first has to hold off the challenge of incumbent Shane Steichen, but the thinking here is that he’ll be under center when UNLV hosts Idaho State Sept. 2. He’s a talented passer and a real nice fit for the spread option, who received a ton of offers out of high school and exited Troy when it became obvious he was going to forever be buried on the depth chart. At USC, he was expendable. At UNLV, Hinds has a unique opportunity to put up big numbers, while becoming the face of a young and up-and-coming program.

2. DE Loren Howard,Arizona State via Northwestern – When last we heard from Howard, he was dishing out the unexpected news that he was not only sitting out the 2005 season to nurse a bad knee, but also transferring back to the Valley for his final year of eligibility. When last we saw Howard, he was schooling Big Ten tackles and building a resume befitting a future first-day

Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. draft choice. The injury has kept him on the sidelines this spring, however, if it’s not an impediment in the fall, he could challenge for Pac-10 Newcomer of the Year in 2006. #66

3. WR Adarius Bowman, Oklahoma State via North Carolina – Stillwater was the site of the Big 12’s worst passing offense in 2006. Now, the play under center was certainly a key culprit, however, having another weapon or two would have helped the young quarterbacks. Bowman is one of those weapons, and now that he’s taken his NCAA-mandated year off, he’s ready to make plays and take some heat off fellow receiver D’Juan Woods. As a sophomore at North Carolina, the 6-4, former two-time Mr. Tennessee averaged more than 18 yards on 18 receptions in just six games. #12

4. RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis,
Ole Miss. via Indiana – From a career perspective, Green-Ellis is in the right place at the right time. The Rebs, fresh off finishing 116th nationally in rushing, need north and south back that can run between the tackles and pick up tough yards, and the ex-Hoosier is capable of delivering. Green-Ellis is a fullback-sized runner, who nearly rushed for 1,000 yards his freshman year and has been one of Ole Miss’ stars of spring the past couple of weeks.

5. OT Akim Millington, Illinois via Oklahoma – Millington in Champaign is further evidence that Ron Zook has begun elevating the talent level at Illinois. Before leaving Norman, he was on his way to becoming a starter, a role he should assume on the left side of the line for the Illini this fall. Like a handful of former Illinois linemen have done recently, the 6-6, 320-pound Millington has the talent and versatility to use his time in the Big Ten as a springboard to an NFL career.

6. DT Michael Marquardt, Arizona State via BYU – Through the years, Arizona State has had no shortage of intimidating rush ends, such as Jim Jeffcoat, Erik Flowers and Terrell Suggs. However, run-stuffing tackles have been far more scarce, which is why Marquardt’s arrival is being treated with so much enthusiasm. He’s maintained his quickness despite bulking up to 288 pounds, and figures to be an instant asset to a soft defense that ranked 89th against the run in 2005. #77

7. WR Biren Ealy, Houston via Arizona – Ealy’s journey to becoming one of the Pac-10’s premier pass-catchers got derailed when poor judgment led to his dismissal from the desert. He’s landed on his feet in Houston, which is not a bad place for a receiver to resuscitate his career. With Vincent Marshall deflecting attention, and in an offense that likes to get vertical, Ealy could surpass his career box score of 55 catches for 809 yards and six touchdowns in his final year of collegiate eligibility.

8. CB Eric Wright, UNLV via USC – No Rebel has ever played in a bowl game. Wright started for USC and had an interception in the 2005 Orange Bowl win that gave the Trojans the national championship. His presence and experience with a national power is sure to help a young team still trying to establish itself under second-year coach Mike Sanford. Wright’s having a great spring, and is a certainty to be starting in September. His biggest tests, however, will be away from the field, where he had run-ins with the law while at USC.

9. RB Courtney Tennial, Tulsa via Oklahoma – When Tennial left Glenpool HS with the state of Oklahoma’s single-season rushing record, he had his sights set on becoming the next great OU back. And then a year later a kid named Peterson arrived from Texas, and the goal shifted to finding a new home that could offer more playing time. Tennial is a compact, explosive and very powerful runner that, along with sophomore Tarrion Adams and senior Brandon Diles, gives the Golden Hurricane its best stable of backs in recent memory.

10. WR Patrick Carter, Louisville via – Louisville’s already well-fortified offense has attracted another game-breaker in Carter. The coaching staff is absolutely giddy about the ex-quarterback, and why shouldn’t they be? He’s a chiseled, 6-3 burner, who splits time with the Cardinal Track & Field squad. In order to get the most out of his many talents, Louisville plans to use Carter in a multitude of ways, including lining him up behind center. The last time Bobby Petrino retrofitted a big, athletic former quarterback (see Michael Bush), things didn’t work out too bad. #4

11. DE Tranell Morant, Arizona State via Florida – Sun Devil coaches can’t wait to get a good look at a fully healthy Morant, who’s been slowed this spring by a tender hamstring. Yet another all-league caliber player that transferred to the Arizona State D-line, he’s 6-5, 280 pounds, yet possesses the quickness and explosion that belies his size. On paper, Morant looks like a future NFL draft choice, but after disappointing in Gainesville, it’s up to him to begin showing that he looks good on grass as well. #57

12. LB Marcus Brown, Oklahoma State via Air Force – According to defensive coordinator Vance Bedford, Brown might have started last year had he been eligible. Considering how hard graduation hit the linebacking corps, he’s a near lock to earn one of the jobs in 2006. Brown played well his freshman year at Air Force, and is a little bigger and more mature since getting booted from the Academy. He’s versatile enough to play all three linebacker positions, but will likely begin his Cowboy career on the outside. #35

13. WR Akieem Jolla, New Mexico State via Miami – A change of scenery is exactly what Jolla needs at this stage of his career. The one-time can’t-miss high school prospect caught just 24 balls in three forgettable seasons at Miami, but now gets a chance for a little 11th-hour redemption in the pass-happy Aggie offense. The New Orleans native transferred to be closer to his mom, who was displaced by Hurricane Katrina. And because of Jolla’s unusual circumstances, the NCAA has waived the rule requiring I-A transfers to sit out one year.

14. TE Tyson DeVree, Colorado via Western Michigan – At 6-6 and 245 pounds, DeVree is big enough to fill the huge void left by the graduation of Joe Klopfenstein. He just might be talented enough as well to continue the Buffs’ recent tradition of top-flight tight ends. In two seasons at Western Michigan, DeVree hauled in 55 passes, six touchdowns and post-season honors both years, and in a new offense that likes to utilize the tight end, he’ll have few problems surpassing that type of production. #84

15. DT Nate Robinson, Akron via Rutgers – It was just three years ago that Robinson was the most sought after high school defensive lineman in the country. Since then, he’s authored a mini-saga, signing with, failing to qualify at, and eventually leaving Miami for a rather uneventful two-year stint at Rutgers. The biggest news in those two years was his dismissal last spring for failing to apply himself in the classroom. The clock is ticking, but time has not yet run out on Robinson, who has one final opportunity to approach his massive potential and avoid being labeled one of the biggest busts of the Class of 2003.

16. QB Chase Holbrook, New Mexico State via Southeastern Louisiana – You have no idea who Holbrook is. You will at some point in the 2006 season. Mark it down. This is Year Two for Hal Mumme’s air raid attack in Las Cruces, and Holbrook was hand-picked to be the triggerman, which means he’ll have at least two monster statistical games in the fall. He was the best quarterback on last year’s roster, and played for Mumme at Southeastern Louisiana, so the learning curve will be rather level for a first-year starter. #12

17. DT Brandon Nicolas, Colorado – At arguably the thinnest position on this year’s Buffalo roster, Nicolas’ addition to the Colorado interior line is a welcomed development. Now, he hasn’t seen live game action since his senior season of high school three years ago and needs to add some bulk before the fall, but the Colorado staff really likes his motor, and believes he could be in the starting lineup when the team hosts Montana State on Sept. 2. #94

18. CB Hunter Reddick, Maryland via Navy – When Reddick opted to leave the Academy, the Middies lost a player with pro potential, while the Terps secured a very solid cover corner. Two years ago, he was Navy’s finest defensive back, picking off four passes and chipping in with 52 tackles, and now must prove he can compete in a league that boasts receivers like Georgia Tech’s Calvin Johnson and Florida State’s Greg Carr. Reddick’s first order of business this spring will be to earn the vacant spot opposite returning starter Josh Wilson.

19. QB Joe Dailey, North Carolina via Nebraska – Okay, Joe Dailey is never going to be the next Joe Hamilton of the ACC, but he might be the next starting quarterback in Chapel Hill. The Tar Heel coaching staff is auditioning both he and redshirt freshman Cam Sexton in March and April to determine who’ll replace Matt Baker. Dailey broke passing records at Nebraska in 2004, but that had more to do with the conservative, pre-Bill Callahan offense the Huskers ran the past century than his prowess as a passer. He has assimilated well this spring, but likely won’t know his fate until the summer. #19

20. S Michael Hinton, Ohio via Virginia Tech – Hinton is a Virginia Tech-caliber athlete, who’ll be spending the next couple of seasons patrolling the Ohio secondary. At 6-3, 200 pounds, he’s built like a strong safety, but runs like a corner, instantly making him one of the best all-around athletes on the Bobcat roster. Hinton began the spring on the second team, but on a defense that lacks star power, it’ll be very tough to keep this playmaker out of the lineup.

21. CB Mil’Von James, UNLV via UCLA – UCLA wanted James at safety. James wanted a shot to play corner. Welcome to Rebel Park. That experience at Westwood has helped him become a particularly physical defensive back with the penchant for separating receivers from the ball. James is battling Eric Wright and John Guice for the starting assignment, but will be in the secondary rotation regardless of what the depth chart looks like this September.

22. FB Brock Bolen, Louisville via Illinois – Fullback? Who needs a fullback to slow things down when you’ve got an offense of thoroughbreds, such as Brian Brohm, Michael Bush, Kolby Smith and Mario Urruttia? Ahh, but Bolen is no ordinary fullback, which is why the Cardinals plan to get him on the field this fall for more than just blocking. At 240 pounds, he’ll move piles, alright, but he’s also surprisingly nimble, and adds an element of thunder to an offense steeped in lightning. #32

23. WR Chancellor Young, Washington via Duke – Duke’s top recruit from 2004 is now a member of the Washington Huskies. After one season with the Blue Devils, Young transferred back to the Pacific Northwest in a timely move that’ll eventually lessen the blow of losing junior Craig Chambers to Montana. He played sparingly in his only year in Durham, but has the size-speed combo to contribute right away at one of the Huskies’ deepest positions. Ironically, Young was offered a scholarship by Tyrone Willingham when the coach was still in South Bend. #1

24. OT Bradis McGriff, San Jose State via Arizona State – The signing of McGriff was a serious coup for Dick Tomey and the Spartan program. He is a 6-6, 335-pound beast, who was pursued by half of the Pac-10, decided to leave Arizona State in 2004 for personal reasons and has resurfaced just 60 miles south of his Vallejo, Calif. hometown. McGriff will be joining an underrated offensive line that has a chance to be as good as any in the Western Athletic Conference this season.

25. WR Chris Vaughn, Louisville via Notre Dame – Vaughn’s transfer to Louisville is a case of the rich getting richer, at least at the wide receiver spot. He’s still somewhat raw, but when you’re 6-4, have been clocked under 4.4 in the 40 and can sky, plenty of programs are willing to invest the time in training and development. Vaughn, who was suspended by Notre Dame for the 2005 fall semester, chose the Cards over Michigan and Florida, and will have three years of amateur eligibility remaining. #9

26. C Tom Sorenson, BYU via Vanderbilt – All-leaguer Lance Reynolds has graduated, which means the Cougars will be looking for someone to step up in 2006 and handle the pivot. Jeff Rhea and Seti Aulai will be in the mix, but things won’t really begin to materialize until Sorenson arrives in August. He’s a Salt Lake City kid, who escaped BYU three years ago, but after earning Freshman All-SEC honors at Vandy and serving a church mission in Canada, has decided to resume his football career in his home state.

27. OT Chauncey Incarnato, Indiana via Notre Dame – It’s not often Indiana lands a player that Notre Dame coveted, but such is the case with Incarnato, a tackle with three years of eligibility remaining and the potential to make an instant impact. He’s a battler, who has the room to add some girth to his 6-5 frame, and has already been penciled in at right tackle for the Hoosiers in 2006. #75

28. FS Ray Bass, San Diego State via Hawaii – There’s one opening at free safety in a very good Aztec secondary, and Bass has an opportunity to fill it this year. He’s one of the defense’s fastest defenders, and as a former cornerback, exhibits sharp instincts when the ball is in the air. And with frontrunner TJ McKay out this spring with a shoulder injury, Bass will get every chance to earn playing time once the season begins.

29. QB Stephen Reaves, Southern Mississippi via Michigan State – The gap between Reaves and likely starter Jeremy Young has widened this spring, but even if the former Spartan fails to win the starting job, his presence as a backup will be valuable for a program seeking to replace long-time starter Dustin Almond. Reaves has dual-threat potential and starting experience on his resume, however, an ACL tear suffered while running the scout team last fall has slowed his progress.

30. DB Daniel Charbonnet, Texas Tech via Duke – Charbonnet is sort of a hybrid, cornerback size and mobility with the ability to hit like a safety. It’s at safety where he’ll have his best chance for playing time since the Red Raiders are eagerly seeking replacements for Dwayne Slay and Vincent Meeks. Charbonnet has been clocked in the 4.3 neighborhood and brings 11 games of experience to Lubbock, a pair as a starter. #10

Old 07-28-2006, 12:55 PM   #55
Rookie

Re: OS Community Rosters Version 2.5 (XBOX) (post all corrections and suggestions inside)

I'd like to volunteer my services to fix the South Carolina roster. I'm not sure who to contact or what to do, but I appreciate the collaborative effort and want to help in any way that I can. I've done the roster for myself and I'm a big USC fan, so I know the roster in and out. I can do it between 7-10ish tonight. If the "leader" can email me at [email protected] I can do it sometime tonight or this weekend. Thanks and great job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 01:41 PM   #56
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Florida update:

Since the Avery Atkins fiasco, Reggie Nelson (S) has been moved to play corner. At SEC Media Day today, Urban said some freshman will likely step up for playing time in the secondary due to the lack of experience there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »