Home

No AR in my County, can these be downloaded with a Modded Xbox?

This is a discussion on No AR in my County, can these be downloaded with a Modded Xbox? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 08:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
No AR in my County, can these be downloaded with a Modded Xbox?

My buddy has a modded Xbox. Is there anyway for him to download the rosters and then save them to a memory card for me?

Thanks for any help, as I am desperate to get playing a dynasty. I have gotten my hands on PS2 rosters for all of my friends, but I am the unlucky SOB that still doesnt have rosters.

Thank you so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: No AR in my County, can these be downloaded with a Modded Xbox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintkingpin
My buddy has a modded Xbox. Is there anyway for him to download the rosters and then save them to a memory card for me?

Thanks for any help, as I am desperate to get playing a dynasty. I have gotten my hands on PS2 rosters for all of my friends, but I am the unlucky SOB that still doesnt have rosters.

Thank you so much.
just download it and overwrite the udata folder on the hard drive with the one in the zip
Old 07-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phert
just download it and overwrite the udata folder on the hard drive with the one in the zip
Is there anyway you could give me a little more detail? I have to relate this to my buddy. He doesnt do much with this Xbox, as it was for his young son. Thanks for any more help you or anyone can be.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:55 PM   #4
Rookie

I use a program called Xbox Saves manager @ xbox-saves.com, which allows you to FTP the game save as a Zip file on the PC to the xbox and also lets you backup the saves on your xbox to your PC. For me, this is the easiest way.

Another way to do it is to download the file, unzip it (to the desktop is the easiest for me). Then you would delete the datelinfo(I think that is the name, if not then something similar) file from the folder and then move it to the xbox by FTP or CD-R/W and place in the UDATA folder of the E Drive. That should work.

After you move the file to the xbox, you can load the game, let the roster file load, and then with the memory card in the controller slot go to save under My NCAA, pick the memory card, and save the file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »