Home

Old 07-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Is anyone.....

whos doing rosters going to be done soon with a final, like with all freshmen, I want to start my dynasty so babd, it's just when I start it someone comes out with better rosters, so if anyone who's making rosters can answear this, it would be great.

Thanks guys
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is anyone.....

If you have an xbox, I would wait until FK @ fkrosters.com gets the roster file done because alot of people says his are the best out there. That is what I am doing is waiting for his.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i felt the same way man, but no matter when you start it someone comes out with a better mor eup to date roster..so that why i just used the basic ea named file from FK, named all the coaches, did all the playbooks and pass/run ratios so i could start up a dynasty a happy man..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

yeah, I'd do what fiddy does. I do that. I have heard that FKs are the best of the version 1's with not alot of changes needing to be made. You can go through, double check and add just the Fr. players that might be missing.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #5
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

If all you want is created freshmen then use mine. I'm pretty sure I added all the 5 star recruits that were missing along with some notable 4 and 3 star recruits. Plus the base used (named rosters) is the same as FK's second version. I added alot more to that base as far as edits go (for example
I located highly touted RB Demarco Murray of OU, FK misnamed him.)

I also am working on another roster with rating edits. Many less than stellar players become superstars in this game over the years, so I edited the ratings to make sure they would progress more to their potential. That way we won't have 40+ 90 rated QB's in your 3rd year of dynasty.

These edits ARE NOT in my second version of rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #6
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
If all you want is created freshmen then use mine. I'm pretty sure I added all the 5 star recruits that were missing along with some notable 4 and 3 star recruits. Plus the base used (named rosters) is the same as FK's second version. I added alot more to that base as far as edits go (for example
I located highly touted RB Demarco Murray of OU, FK misnamed him.)

I also am working on another roster with rating edits. Many less than stellar players become superstars in this game over the years, so I edited the ratings to make sure they would progress more to their potential. That way we won't have 40+ 90 rated QB's in your 3rd year of dynasty.

These edits ARE NOT in my second version of rosters.
Hey Red, is there a link to your second version?
Old 07-28-2006, 12:29 AM   #7
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Red's Updated FK rosters Version 2

I'm pretty sure I won't be editing numbers anymore. Things like that are so small and unimportant. If people are so concerned about small things like hometown and # then I'm sure they can find time to edit their team's rosters themselves.

Also I feel that making CAPs of bench warmers is completely worthless a complete waste of time. I only create players with potential to get major playing time (who misses the scrubs anyways?)

With that said I will be releasing a version 3 with edited RATINGS. I also added a few more recruits. (The ratings were made to deny the natural "inflation" of ratings between years 2-3 of the dynasty. This lessens the amount off 99 rated players which could be around 30-40 for the 2nd and 3rd years, and makes team ratings and madden draft classes more realistic)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »