Home

FAIRDALE KINGS (XBox) NCAA '07 rosters

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS (XBox) NCAA '07 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2006, 10:39 AM   #33
Rookie

LightEmUp34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS (XBox) NCAA '07 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEmUp34
I believe this was posted earlier, but I can't find the thread. I want the Xbox rosters, but I don't have an AR, and I can't find one. Does the Transfer Kit work? Because when I was looking at the package, it says that it comes with an Xbox1 thing. Any help is appreciated.
Anyone?
Old 08-04-2006, 01:16 PM   #34
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

yes, it comes with an Xbox1 dongle as well.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #35
Rookie

xboxfever's Arena

OVR: 3

QB Kyle Van Winkle for ISU is spelled wrong. You have his first name as Kyle Van. Also Matt Robertson MLB is not on the team. Was kicked off. Brandon Hunley SS is not a senior hes a sophomore but that mistake is EAs but I made him WR nick cambell but kept him at SS because he will be nothing more than a special teams player and the created Hunley.

Always love your rosters though Fairdale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #36
Rookie

smsudi's Arena

OVR: 2

So, if I get an Action Replay, will it be pretty simple to install these rosters? Or is there something else I need to know?
Old 08-06-2006, 01:58 PM   #37
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smsudi
So, if I get an Action Replay, will it be pretty simple to install these rosters? Or is there something else I need to know?
ya just install the Action Replay cd that comes with it. Then download the .zip file from FK. Dont unzip. Plug the USB thing into ur USB port and plug the memory card that comes with it into the USB adapter. Open the program that the Action Replay cd installs on ur computer. And then drag the .zip file into the left-hand side of the program.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:38 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
ya just install the Action Replay cd that comes with it. Then download the .zip file from FK. Dont unzip. Plug the USB thing into ur USB port and plug the memory card that comes with it into the USB adapter. Open the program that the Action Replay cd installs on ur computer. And then drag the .zip file into the left-hand side of the program.
My box is modded, and in the past, these files came setup inside the zip so that the folders were easy to distinguish, and I knew where to put the files after I connected my pc to my xbox with xbconnect. These files are not in their destination folders. Can any of you tell me where to put them? and if not, will changing the names of NCAA files I already have help me find the correct folder?
Old 08-08-2006, 05:53 PM   #39
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisonburner
My box is modded, and in the past, these files came setup inside the zip so that the folders were easy to distinguish, and I knew where to put the files after I connected my pc to my xbox with xbconnect. These files are not in their destination folders. Can any of you tell me where to put them? and if not, will changing the names of NCAA files I already have help me find the correct folder?
Just FTP it to your Udata folder (most likely in your F Drive). My xbox is modded too, but I still just use the Action Replay device cause its alot easier and u dont have to worry about anything getting corrupted if u screw up.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
Just FTP it to your Udata folder (most likely in your F Drive). My xbox is modded too, but I still just use the Action Replay device cause its alot easier and u dont have to worry about anything getting corrupted if u screw up.
Yes, I knew it had to go to the Udata folder, I guess I should've been more specific in my question. You know how when you go into your Udata folder, and there are all those folders with names like AEF2889ASL24? Do I need to specifically find which one of those is my NCAA 2007 folder, or can I just dump it anywhere in my Udata folder? In the past, the files that I have downloaded have had specific paths to go to specific folders within my Udata folder, and I'm not sure if this file needs to go to a certain place there or not. Do you know Kentucky? Thx for the response.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »