Home

Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

This is a discussion on Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

Does anyone know who:

ROLB #55 So (RS) 6-2 215 is on Minnesota's roster and

WR #1 Freshman 6-3 185 is on Ole Miss roster.


Thanks
__________________
OREGON STATE BEAVERS 2007 COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie
 
muddbone21's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Does anyone know who:

ROLB #55 So (RS) 6-2 215 is on Minnesota's roster and

WR #1 Freshman 6-3 185 is on Ole Miss roster.


Thanks
MarKeith Summers is Ole Miss Wr. #1

James Tindall is the ROLB #55
muddbone21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddbone21
MarKeith Summers is Ole Miss Wr. #1

James Tindall is the ROLB #55
Ya Summers is what i thought for WR #1 but wasn't positive. The James Tindall one i am not sure about because i didn't see his name on any of Minnesota rosters for the past 4 years. The only place i seen Tindall name is Blacklover's roster version 1 and 2. Does anyone have any roster or anything saying something about Tindall and Minnesota.
__________________
OREGON STATE BEAVERS 2007 COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #4
Y** d*s*rv* *t b*g f*ll*!
 
jtbleek's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: B-Town, OR
Posts: 374
Re: Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Ya Summers is what i thought for WR #1 but wasn't positive. The James Tindall one i am not sure about because i didn't see his name on any of Minnesota rosters for the past 4 years. The only place i seen Tindall name is Blacklover's roster version 1 and 2. Does anyone have any roster or anything saying something about Tindall and Minnesota.
Tindall is listed in Phil Steele's mag as a 6'2" 215 Soph second string WLB #55. He came in as a TE I believe. Also says he transfered from UMass.
jtbleek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:12 PM   #5
MVP
 
andybaseball2005's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2004
Re: Minnesota/Ole Miss Roster question

Thanks!

I could really use Phill Steele's Magazine but can't find it anywhere. All i got is last years.
__________________
OREGON STATE BEAVERS 2007 COLLEGE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
andybaseball2005 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Top -