Home

Proposed OU roster changes

This is a discussion on Proposed OU roster changes within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2006, 09:39 PM   #33
Rookie

Meni69's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Proposed OU roster changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
just create him in recruiting...he doesnt play for any other team, so dont put him there...remember hes a sophomore
I believe they said
he won't be able to play div 1A till he's a senior
Old 08-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Proposed OU roster changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meni69
I believe they said
he won't be able to play div 1A till he's a senior
that's right, and there's also a chance the ncaa may blackball him for good. while sexual assualt, robery, battery, et al are all worse on a moral level you need to remember that none of these are direct violations of specific ncaa bylaws. accepting a gift, as an athlete, from a booster or any other person as a direct result of your affiliation a ncaa div.1 athletic program is a flagrant violation. bomar and quinn did this knowingly and thus are facing, at the very least, not being able to play d1 up untill their senior year's. the likely scenario would see them playing NAIA ball or JUCO. I wouldn't put them on another team burried in the depth chart, I'd just erase them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »