Home

Is Getting the NCAA Rosters on the 360 Difficult?

This is a discussion on Is Getting the NCAA Rosters on the 360 Difficult? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-02-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Is Getting the NCAA Rosters on the 360 Difficult?

I know there is already a Rosters thread, but it's so massive I was having a hard time getting my specific questions answered.

I am planning on buying a 360 tomorrow or Friday. I have heard I will need a memory card and a transfer kit to get the rosters from the PC. Now, once I have those two items...how do you actually get the rosters from the computer to your memory card and in the end into your 360?

Do you download them from specific sites? I'd imagine a bunch of different people do rosters...who is the most reliable and accurate?

How long does it take for the rosters to download...and is it a simple or complicated process? If anyone could explain or point me to a site that has directions on how to get NCAA rosters for the 360, I'd appreciate it. This will be my first NCAA game ever...so I'm not sure how all this works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 06:57 PM   #2
Rookie

ThaFranchise_10's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Is Getting the NCAA Rosters on the 360 Difficult?

Make sure you install both drivers when installing the Transfer Kit. The driver installation process should appear after plugging in the memory card (after installing the program itself).

1. Save the .zip roster file directly to your C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\X360 Memcard Images folder.

2. Then extract the roster save within the same folder.

3. Then start up the Datel software and copy that memory card image to your memory card. Do this within the HARD DRIVE area.

4. You may need to refresh the page by pressing the clock image so that the memory card image appears.

5. Now... Highlight the roster save and then the to MEMORY CARD icon.

6. Copy the contents of the memory card to your XBox 360 hard drive by using the dashboard.

And as far as rosters, I would use Red's v3 rosters to start because they're really good for dynasty.

Last edited by ThaFranchise_10; 08-02-2006 at 07:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »