Home

360 Edits- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS' ROSTERS

This is a discussion on 360 Edits- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS' ROSTERS within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 12:12 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: 360 Edits- dkrause

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Who are you warning?
Are you really that dense? I'm warning the person who created this thread yet left out the name FAIRDALE KINGS from any part of it.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #10
Rookie

da general04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 360 Edits- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS' ROSTERS

couple things

maurice coleman(wr) should be maurice covington

john bivens 3*** freshman should be created to play at safety will get some clock

everything else is perfect

thanks for everything
Old 08-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Are you really that dense? I'm warning the person who created this thread yet left out the name FAIRDALE KINGS from any part of it.
That cool- please just delete my stuff. You could have just changed the title if it bothered you.

Why you quoted something that has nothing to do with the title and said this is my last warning, doesn't make sense. Then you insult me for not knowing what your talking about. I assumed it was the title when i saw it changed but the quote you choose didn't match.

I have never hid that this was based off of Fairdales orginal roster nor have i made or asked for one red cent. I provided them to help others out but instead am insulted because you can get away with it.

BTW- Red's dyansty are also based on Fairdales roster obviously- why not go change his thread and insult him.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 08-06-2006 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 12:44 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
That cool- please just delete my stuff. You could have just changed the title if it bothered you.

Why you quoted something that has nothing to do with the title and said this is my last warning, doesn't make sense but thats your deal. I never hide that this was based off of Fairdales orginal roster nor have i made or asked for one red cent. I provided them to help others out but instead am insulted because you can get away with it.

BTW- Red's dyansty are also based on Fairdales roster obviously- why not go change his thread and insult him.
I totally agree with you dkrause1971. I find this really silly. All that most of us want is Great Rosters, which you Red, FK, Dt and countless others have tried to provide. All this threating, accusation flying BS!!!! is not needed. My personal observation is that you have made it very clear that these are not yours , but you have made changes. So what is the problem? Am I missing something? Fellows if the original inventor of these rosters are not making complaints or feel disrespected in any way, then what is the $$%$%#% problem.
Again, thanks to all that contributed to making this game better whether you created or altered others THANKS AND PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2006, 12:53 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

Why you quoted something that has nothing to do with the title and said this is my last warning, doesn't make sense. Then you insult me for not knowing what your talking about. I assumed it was the title when i saw it changed but the quote you choose didn't match.

I have never hid that this was based off of Fairdales orginal roster nor have i made or asked for one red cent. I provided them to help others out but instead am insulted because you can get away with it.

I did change the title...for the second time in one of your threads. And please...show me where in this thread you've made it clear that these rosters you've edited are based off of FAIRDALE KINGS.

I didn't mean to quote that text in my first post in this thread, that was my fault. If by me doing so, it caused you confusion as to the point of the post, I apologize.

But this is not the first time I've warned you about giving credit where credit is due. See this link:

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...6&postcount=91

If I seemed harsh today, it's because I get frustrated when I ask someone to do something and they don't listen.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I did change the title...for the second time in one of your threads. And please...show me where in this thread you've made it clear that these rosters you've edited are based off of FAIRDALE KINGS.

I didn't mean to quote that text in my first post in this thread, that was my fault. If by me doing so, it caused you confusion as to the point of the post, I apologize.

But this is not the first time I've warned you about giving credit where credit is due. See this link:

If I seemed harsh today, it's because I get frustrated when I ask someone to do something and they don't listen.

Legally if Fairdale Kings never copyrighted his material or doesnt own the rights to his site and materials that are included as such... You can't regulate the copying and re-production of his rosters. In a nutshell if you happen to delete the post and or discontinue ones membership for not giving him credit, they can take legal action against this site... If this is a pressing issue please post a disclaimer under every post that a member creates this way there will be no confusion.

to avoid such mishaps... being a moderator you must spmetimes show moderation in dealing with members... just something to think about!

I dont want to start a commotion but just let the whole naming thing go... I'm a lawyer so if you wish to argue semantics, ownership and propritary disclosure then feel free to PM or email me.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:06 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinman
Legally if Fairdale Kings never copyrighted his material or doesnt own the rights to his site and materials that are included as such... You can't regulate the copying and re-production of his rosters. In a nutshell if you happen to delete the post and or discontinue ones membership for not giving him credit, they can take legal action against this site... If this is a pressing issue please post a disclaimer under every post that a member creates this way there will be no confusion.

to avoid such mishaps... being a moderator you must spmetimes show moderation in dealing with members... just something to think about!

I dont want to start a commotion but just let the whole naming thing go... I'm a lawyer so if you wish to argue semantics, ownership and propritary disclosure then feel free to PM or email me.
Very Impressive, or as we say in Bakersfield,Ca that was "Pimped".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #16
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

why haven't you changed every one of fairdale kings posts to show that his rosters were based off of EA Sports rosters??????? this is the same exact thing, yet you continue to ignore it while reminding individuals as you see fit

hell i don't even see credit to fairsdale or EA in the OS community rosters thread title

Last edited by srudoff; 08-06-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »