Home

Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year.

This is a discussion on Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

OVR: 4
Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year.

every year I have the same problem and every year it's something different to fix it.

I save the file, don't unzip, drag and drop to AR, upload to my memory card and when I try to upload to my harddrive it says the file is damaged. What are some things you guys have done to fix that this year?

Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ive done 25 searches with no help. I need AR help again this year.

I remember having to delete a file included in the zipped file you download. I can't remember what the file is named, but it usually is in every file you download for AR. I upgraded to the 360 so I can't check for you. Maybe someone with xbox will give you the name of the file you need to delete.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:51 PM   #3
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTroj52
I remember having to delete a file included in the zipped file you download. I can't remember what the file is named, but it usually is in every file you download for AR. I upgraded to the 360 so I can't check for you. Maybe someone with xbox will give you the name of the file you need to delete.
You know I do recall having to do that now. Damn, can anyone remember the file name that needs to be deleted?
Old 08-04-2006, 03:53 PM   #4
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBodySS
You know I do recall having to do that now. Damn, can anyone remember the file name that needs to be deleted?
I always delete the datelinfo.xbx file from every Action Replay file I download.
That being said,version 3.75 of the community rosters comes up damaged no matter what I do,so something in the uploading process may be at fault.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #5
Rookie

BigBodySS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
I always delete the datelinfo.xbx file from every Action Replay file I download.
That being said,version 3.75 of the community rosters comes up damaged no matter what I do,so something in the uploading process may be at fault.
Nope, didn't work for me. I deleted the datelinfo file and tried it. I also tried just doing the straight 3.75 file and it was damaged. I thought maybe it was my AR after all these years so I used the dongle from a friend of mines 360, still came up as damaged.

Any ideas someone can come up with would be great. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »