Home

Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters

You may want to add:

Pat Sullivan / QB / Auburn
Steve Spurrier / QB / Florida

They did win the Heisman
Old 08-11-2006, 11:53 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerlee
You may want to add:

Pat Sullivan / QB / Auburn
Steve Spurrier / QB / Florida

They did win the Heisman
Spurrier is taking over at Florida Atlantic. He will be housed over there with the rest of the players not inluded on the regular Florida, Miami or FSU roster. Those teams had so many players talent wise I decided to use both Florida Atlantic and Florida International as a "HOT BED" for the left over talent down there not able to be put on the regular Alumini rosters.

Arkansas St will house the top small school products as mentioned before. This way guy's shouldn't hesistate to schedule these teams becuase they will no longer be cup cakes in the game that's for sure. There will be some big time talent at those 3 three schools.

Kinda like the Houston Cougars I've turned them into a BEAST. They have the Gun Slinger's David Klinger and Andre Ware at QB with Antowan Smith and Lamar Smith at RB. Then Kimble Anders and Robert Newhouse at FB, Brandon Middleton and James Dixon at WR. There defense is loaded with Pass rushers Simon Fletcher and Lamar Lathom at DE and there LB trio has Eugene "The Hit Man" Lockhart, Glen Cadrez and Allan Aldridge. That is one of the best run stuffing trio's in the game. Hamin & Hank Milligan will man the safety posistions for them right out of the gates. If I can find them a "SHUTDOWN CORNER" to ake away teams best WR's the Cougars will be a surprising team with these rosters to play against.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-11-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:42 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

If there are any Kansas Jayhawks fans around here you will be in heaven using these rosters.

The Jayhawks backfield will come out strong with HOF's Gale Sayers and John Riggins. I'm going to put Rigo at FB and assign the Jayhawks a RUN/PASS Ratio of 75-25. They will also have Delvin Williams and Billy Campfield waiting in the wings once they graduate.

The only problem with Kansas is that they don't have any good QB's. That's why I'll set them up to just pound the rock all game on the ground with those two HOF's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
If there are any Kansas Jayhawks fans around here you will be in heaven using these rosters.

The Jayhawks backfield will come out strong with HOF's Gale Sayers and John Riggins. I'm going to put Rigo at FB and assign the Jayhawks a RUN/PASS Ratio of 75-25. They will also have Delvin Williams and Billy Campfield waiting in the wings once they graduate.

The only problem with Kansas is that they don't have any good QB's. That's why I'll set them up to just pound the rock all game on the ground with those two HOF's.
suggestion:

John Hadl
Bobby Douglass

were pretty good pro QB's

I think Hadl may have been player of the year one year and Douglass holds some record as a running QB
Old 08-11-2006, 05:20 PM   #77
All Star

OVR: 27

What does Nebraska's roster look like?
Old 08-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerlee
suggestion:

John Hadl
Bobby Douglass

were pretty good pro QB's

I think Hadl may have been player of the year one year and Douglass holds some record as a running QB

Cool!

I'll have to research them and figure out what ratings to give them both. But Kansas will still be one the most predominant running teams after I set the ratios. I figured out through test games that if Riggins is assigned the 2nd RB slot on the depth chart even if he's the starting FB when Sayers needs a breather Riggins will move to HB and the 2nd string FB will replace Riggins. Right now Sayers will take a breather after about 3-4 straight carries then Riggins will slide over to HB.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbsinator
What does Nebraska's roster look like?

I haven't come up with a complete roster yet for Nebraska. But I know there are quite a few guy's that won't make the cut which is a shame because they have loads of talent that I can't squeeze on the roster.

That's why I'm using FAU & FIU for the Florida teams because there was too much talent being left off the rosters.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:17 AM   #80
Rookie

bgdg824's Arena

OVR: 4

hey playmaker its sound like u are doing on heck of a job

any chance of seeing usc trojans roster whenever u can get to it thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »