Home

Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS

This is a discussion on Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS

Allen Bradford
Colton, CA
USC
OLB
#
Freshman
Right
5'11"
219
Dark
Black
Buzzcut
Face 5
Gloves
Black Elbow Pads
83
78
60
80
80
62
48
78
62
88
40
40
40
40
40
40
88
90
Overall: 82

Taylor Mays
Seattle, WA
USC
SS
#29
Freshman
Right
6'3"
225
dark
Black
Buzzcut
Face 2
Gloves
89
72
66
90
90
70
78
90
78
76
40
40
40
40
40
40
95
95
Overall: 86
__________________
NEW YORK KNICKS 8-22
MARYLAND TERPS 8-6
WoodyHeat1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2006, 02:39 PM   #2
Rookie
 
daniel80111's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyHeat1983
Allen Bradford
Colton, CA
USC
OLB
#
Freshman
Right
5'11"
219
Dark
Black
Buzzcut
Face 5
Gloves
Black Elbow Pads
83
78
60
80
80
62
48
78
62
88
40
40
40
40
40
40
88
90
Overall: 82

Taylor Mays
Seattle, WA
USC
SS
#29
Freshman
Right
6'3"
225
dark
Black
Buzzcut
Face 2
Gloves
89
72
66
90
90
70
78
90
78
76
40
40
40
40
40
40
95
95
Overall: 86

CAPS are pretty good but Bradford plays SS. His speed should be close to Mays, with better acceleration. I work for the team so I have the most updated SC rosters. I also created about 5 other freshmen.

Last edited by daniel80111; 08-06-2006 at 02:44 PM.
daniel80111 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie
 
Meni69's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2006
Re: Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel80111
CAPS are pretty good but Bradford plays SS. His speed should be close to Mays, with better acceleration. I work for the team so I have the most updated SC rosters. I also created about 5 other freshmen.
you created an 86 freshman?
hmmmm
don't you think thats a bit high?
he'll be a 99 in 2 1/2 years
Meni69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie
 
daniel80111's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Allen Bradford & Taylor Mays CAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meni69
you created an 86 freshman?
hmmmm
don't you think thats a bit high?
he'll be a 99 in 2 1/2 years
These arent my CAPs. The highest freshman on my team is rated an 83, Vidal Hazelton, who ranked as the 7th best prospect in the country last year.
daniel80111 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Top -