Home

anybody want DC's?

This is a discussion on anybody want DC's? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 02:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
anybody want DC's?

I already have 3 draft classes done, ready to go for Madden 07'. I have even created some of the incoming freshman (Jimmy Clausen, Willy Korn, Caleb King) if you guys are interested I'll post them, if not I'll just keep them all to myself.

P.S. DC's are based on the OS community rosters so all credit goes to all of you guys who put in all the hard work, THANK YOU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 12:55 PM   #2
Rookie

bowdenball's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: anybody want DC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubR562
I already have 3 draft classes done, ready to go for Madden 07'. I have even created some of the incoming freshman (Jimmy Clausen, Willy Korn, Caleb King) if you guys are interested I'll post them, if not I'll just keep them all to myself.

P.S. DC's are based on the OS community rosters so all credit goes to all of you guys who put in all the hard work, THANK YOU!

what are the stats you attributed to Willy Korn?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: anybody want DC's?

I don't remember the exact stats, but i do remember he was an 82 overall with above average speed and acceleration. I think he ends at a 96 overall. I'll double check. I got all my info from scouts.com and rivals.com.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »