Home

Old 08-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
What to Do

What do you guys do with suspended, inelgible, and injured players that are done for the year. Leave them on the game or make them someone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: What to Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkpride04
What do you guys do with suspended, inelgible, and injured players that are done for the year. Leave them on the game or make them someone else.
I say leave the suspended and injured players on the team, just buried on the depth chart. I prefer using guys "realistically" in my dynasty and I end up redshirting the real life injured guys and using them the next year.

As for ineligible, if they aren't rumored to be looking to transfer, I say do the same thing. If they are transferring, put them on scrub teams like San Jose St. or Central Michigan, buried on the depth chart, which means they'll still available in Madden franchises with the uploaded draft classes.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 08-10-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: What to Do

You know what we need in the roster editor? We need the ability on the default roster to designate a player for any team as a redshirt for the upcoming year. That would alleviate the problem of how to handle the preseason redshirts that happen in real life. You should only be able to do this for any team on the default roster prior to beginning a dynasty, though. Once you start a dynasty, you can only redshirt your own team's players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »