Home

dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2006, 11:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: dkrause 360 rosters based on FK rosters

I want to thank you for all your work... Taking the time to do a fairly small school like ucf and hit it pretty good on the nose takes dedication. Thanks alot man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 03:07 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Due to Oregons FUBAR defensive scheme, some of the positions are wrong. The SS position is actually a LB'er spot.

AJ Tuitele moves from SS to ROLB
Kwame Agyeman moves from SS to ROLB
Jameel Dowling moves from SS to CB
Jerome Boyd moves from SS to ROLB
Spencer Paysinger moves from SS to ROLB
Paris Moore moves from FS to SS
Matthew Harper moves from CB to SS
Patrick Chung moves from ROLB to SS
Kevin Garrett moves from ROLB to LOLB
John Bacon moves from LOLB to MLB
Jacob Hucko moves from LT to RT
Fenuki Tupou moves from RT to LT
DT Jeremy Gibbs wears 99
P Aaron Knowles wears 98
Old 08-22-2006, 05:51 AM   #27
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalSon
Due to Oregons FUBAR defensive scheme, some of the positions are wrong. The SS position is actually a LB'er spot.

AJ Tuitele moves from SS to ROLB
Kwame Agyeman moves from SS to ROLB
Jameel Dowling moves from SS to CB
Jerome Boyd moves from SS to ROLB
Spencer Paysinger moves from SS to ROLB
Paris Moore moves from FS to SS
Matthew Harper moves from CB to SS
Patrick Chung moves from ROLB to SS
Kevin Garrett moves from ROLB to LOLB
John Bacon moves from LOLB to MLB
Jacob Hucko moves from LT to RT
Fenuki Tupou moves from RT to LT
DT Jeremy Gibbs wears 99
P Aaron Knowles wears 98
Thanks for the information- team like oregon can be pain to do with the way EA has the rosters setup.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #28
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBToyz
Ohio State depth chart now reads at linebacker:

LOLB:Marcus Freeman, Larry Grant
MLB:James Laurinaitis, Curtis Terry
ROLB: John Kerr, Tyler Moeller
And Hoobler transferred today. So he should be removed from the DE or LB position, wherever you have him.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 08-22-2006, 11:17 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 9

d,

Looked over the USF rosters and I think you've taken a gigantic step in the right direction.

A couple comments, #8 Courtney Denson, is a converted QB, now playing DB but is buried in the depth chart. Matt Grothe (also #8) is scheduled as the backup QB but will likely get playing time. It might be nit picking, but I would suggest giving Grothe #8, because we can't give it to both players.

I like your high ratings for the freshman but I think they are a little too high. I love USF but I realize that we are a building program, I don't think there should be any true freshman rated higher than established players.

By the way, did you use any sources when you were creating these players or did you just go by a "typical" freshman format. To be honest, I don't know much about the incoming freshman class.

I think I will start compiling a list of suggested changes, but I see no need to implement them until (at leat) we have an official depth chart to work off of. Even if that means waiting until after 9/2 (the first game against McNeese St.)

Are you planning on making a comprehensive "opening day" file? If so, I wouldn't feel too pressured to get it out by opening day but rather try and get every teams opening day depth chart integrated, which will probably take a lot of time.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:55 PM   #30
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgeberg
d,

Looked over the USF rosters and I think you've taken a gigantic step in the right direction.

A couple comments, #8 Courtney Denson, is a converted QB, now playing DB but is buried in the depth chart. Matt Grothe (also #8) is scheduled as the backup QB but will likely get playing time. It might be nit picking, but I would suggest giving Grothe #8, because we can't give it to both players.

I like your high ratings for the freshman but I think they are a little too high. I love USF but I realize that we are a building program, I don't think there should be any true freshman rated higher than established players.

By the way, did you use any sources when you were creating these players or did you just go by a "typical" freshman format. To be honest, I don't know much about the incoming freshman class.

I think I will start compiling a list of suggested changes, but I see no need to implement them until (at leat) we have an official depth chart to work off of. Even if that means waiting until after 9/2 (the first game against McNeese St.)

Are you planning on making a comprehensive "opening day" file? If so, I wouldn't feel too pressured to get it out by opening day but rather try and get every teams opening day depth chart integrated, which will probably take a lot of time.

I tend to use Scouts and rivals for the sources but sometimes the team site is the best i can get.

As for the file- I basically am doing it until i am happy with it whether that is a week from now or 3 months. After that point i would have no problem if someone wanted to continue it as their own.

I played a season with missouri since the dyansty file i made on the 13th ,and felt alot of changes were still needed, and are still needed. Freshmen and redshirted freshmen i think are the two areas over and underrated the most on the game. I also want to have at least the major teams have 65+ players to start. Also, i would like to have the right players on the right teams.

Here is an example of what bothered me on Missouri (its not my favorite team). After year 1. Most the OL goes which is fine but accordingly to alot of sites Mizz has one of the top ten OLs and that is because of depth. Well the OL is starting like three 70's because of underrated backup OL but i have like 3-4 80+ RB and the soph FB is a 85.

In truth, i could edit forever but my goal is to enter the information i get. Try to get the right players on the right team, upgrade the good rFr and drop some Freshmen.

There is a guy wroking on some teams right now for me. I am anxious to see the corrections he makes. We really would have stellar rosters if most of us could do it that way.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #31
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgeberg
d,

I realized i didn't answer some of your questions- I believe i got the USF depth chart from their site or i used rivals- maybe collegefootballnews.com. I'll double check the freshmen ratings on USF- they had a decent class. As for the depth chart it works with the ratings alot so its just easier to edit the whole team at that time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 05:09 PM   #32
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
And Hoobler transferred today. So he should be removed from the DE or LB position, wherever you have him.
Got a guy you want made in his place?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »