Home

MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

This is a discussion on MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2006, 09:23 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

about dang time

just playing man great job and many thanks for your work.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 AM   #10
Banned

GREELEY, Colo. -- The University of Northern Colorado's reserve punter was arrested Tuesday, accused of stabbing his rival in his kicking leg.

Mitch Cozad, a sophomore from Wheatland, Wyo., allegedly attacked starting punter Rafael Mendoza in a parking lot in Evans on Monday night, Evans police Lt. Gary Kessler said.

Mendoza, the Bears' first-string punter from Thornton, was treated and released from the North Colorado Medical Center Monday night. Coach Scott Downing said Mendoza will not punt for UNC in Saturday's game at Texas State University.

"I don't know how long he'll be out because I haven't talked to the doctor," Downing said.

Cozad, Mendoza and freshman Zak Bigelow had been in a three-way race for the starting punter's job in preseason training. Mendoza has averaged 37.6 yards per punt on nine punts in the two games so far this season.

Cozad is facing second-degree assault charges and was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday for a bond hearing. He was suspended from the team, evicted from his residence and expelled from school on Tuesday, The Greeley Tribune reported.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:32 AM   #11
Banned

Tennessee starters Johnson, Harrell out for season

September 10, 2006

KNOXVILLE (AP) -- Two Tennessee starters injured in the game against Air Force will not return this season.
Cornerback Inky Johnson remains in the hospital Sunday after being carted off the field in last night's game.

Head athletic trainer Jason McVeigh says the junior from Atlanta suffered a severe injury to his right shoulder and underwent surgery to repair blood vessels.

Johnson will need further surgery because of nerve injury.

McVeigh says suffered a ruptured tendon in his left bicep during the game. His injury will also require surgery.

End Turk McBride slid over to replace Harrell during the Air Force game.

Coaches continue to evaluate who should start in place of Johnson in this week's game against seventh-ranked Florida.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2006, 01:59 PM   #12
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

i dont think the players injuried after the season began should be taken off the depth charts or out of the game since ur players get injuried in dynasty mode. May be lower their INJ rating like Madden does.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
i dont think the players injuried after the season began should be taken off the depth charts or out of the game since ur players get injuried in dynasty mode. May be lower their INJ rating like Madden does.
The main reason I've been removing players from depth charts is because these players are redshirting, thus gaining another year of elgibility. Also, any injuries after week 2 won't be seen in the roster because I believe you can redshirt only medical redshirt up to 8 quarters of playing time (something like that).
Old 09-13-2006, 05:07 PM   #14
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

I think New Mexico's qb McKamey is spelled wrong. I believe it was McKarney or something like that.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:17 AM   #15
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

It's Kole McKamey on UNMs' website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #16
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
It's Kole McKamey on UNMs' website.
Yeah, then it's spelled wrong. It's McKarney in the latest roster I believe.

I've got a few Mizzou suggestions.

Put Overstreet back at FS. Moore should be backup.

SS should be Massey with C. Brown the backup.

I'd suggest changing FR C Tim Barnes into FR WR Jared Perry or FR CB Del Howard. Perry would be my choice as he already has some catches.

WR Depth chart - Ekwerekwu, Franklin, Saunders, Alexander, Perry, Ray.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »