Home

MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

This is a discussion on MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2006, 08:41 AM   #25
Rookie

a4dp's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs84
Thanks for the input fellas...

Just so everyone knows, I will be releasing Version 3 this weekend, likely sunday. I will have gone through all 119 teams at least once at that point. So, if anybody has any corrections, changes, opinions about the rosters, now would be a good time to bring them up, because there probably won't be another version out until late in the year.
Purdue:
Terrell Vinson is now a starting CB and former freshman QB Keith Smith is now the backup FS. Also Chris Summers is the starting K.

Other than that the lineup looks good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2006, 02:35 PM   #26
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Thanks for the input fellas...

Just so everyone knows, I will be releasing Version 3 this weekend, likely sunday. I will have gone through all 119 teams at least once at that point. So, if anybody has any corrections, changes, opinions about the rosters, now would be a good time to bring them up, because there probably won't be another version out until late in the year.
here's some changes for Kentucky's roster:

Errors
-impact ROLB Wesley Woodyard is incorrectly spelled Wesly
-DT Corey Peters is 278 lbs not 223 lbs.

Position Changes
-Move starting RG Mike Aitchenson to starting RT
-Move LG Fatu Turituri to RG

Player Changes
-Change TE Ross Bogue (only plays special teams) to 2nd team TE T.C. Drake. Keep EA ratings. Drake is 6'6" 230 lbs medium (african-american) skin and close crop hair.
-Change LT Zach Hennis (has been injuried all season, may be done for year) to 2nd team LG Sefo Blaylock. Keep EA ratings. Sefo is black with dreadlocks and 6'4" 330lbs.
-Change C Jorge Gonzalez (injuried a couple of weeks ago and out for season) to starting RE Jeremy Jarmon. Jarmon is black with fade and 6'3" 260 lbs.

Ratings changes
-increase QB Andre Woodson's THP and THA a little. Woodson is 2nd in the nation with 9 TDs and 1 INT and SEC Offensive player of the week last week in the big win over Ole Miss.
-increase WR Dicky Lyons speed category ratings and CTH more. Lyons is the National leader in TD receptions and SEC leader in scoring (6 TD receptions, 1 ahead of #2 Ted Ginn and Deshean Jackson).
-increase WR Keenan Burton's ratings. He should've been the offensive impact player along with Little. Current SEC leader in All-Purpose yards.
-increase SS Ashton Cobb's OVR rating to a 72. Splits time with starter and has delivered some huge hits.
-decrease RT Hayden Lane's speed ratings and PBK and RBK. Try to make him a 70 OVR. He's a 3rd teamer now and is nowhere near as good as his 78 OVR.
-decrease WR John Logan's AWR and CTH ratings. Try to get him at a 72 OVR. He's really fast but has gotten no PT this season cause he doesnt try in practice.
-change MLB Micah Johnson's ratings back to EA default. he's the real deal.

UK current official depth chart for this week's game
http://www.ukathletics.com/doc_lib/fb_2006depth.pdf

other notes: I would increase team ratings of Rutgers, San Jose State, Air Force. And decrease Colorado, New Mexico State, Western Michigan, Ohio, San Diego State, Houston, Stanford, North Carolina.

anyway thanks for the AWESOME ROSTERS!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:48 PM   #27
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

I 2nd decreasing Colorado
Old 09-22-2006, 04:08 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

colorado had a quarterback leave and now the new coaches son cody hawkins is the second string quarterback.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #29
Rookie

itst76's Arena

OVR: 3

I would say USC needs #26 Emmanuel Moody since he is getting the most PT out of the freshman, no idea who you can replace to get him though. Maybe Stafon Johnson even though he was a big time recruit. He has not gotten any carries yet it looks like while the rest of the freshamn have. Just a suggestion.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:24 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itst76
I would say USC needs #26 Emmanuel Moody since he is getting the most PT out of the freshman, no idea who you can replace to get him though. Maybe Stafon Johnson even though he was a big time recruit. He has not gotten any carries yet it looks like while the rest of the freshamn have. Just a suggestion.
Ya Moody's in there now, just added him a few days ago. New roster out tommorrow night (sunday) BTW...
Old 09-24-2006, 12:19 AM   #31
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
New roster out tommorrow night (sunday) BTW...

and a

just for good measure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2006, 12:51 PM   #32
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Hello all,

New to this game and am looking to download rosters. I am a Texas fan, and was wondering do these rosters have Vince Young as the QB or Colt McCoy? Is Young even in the game (default rosters or anything like that)?

Thanks for your help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »