Home

MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

This is a discussion on MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #33
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MUSTANGS84 v2 NCAA '07 Rosters (XBOX)

You need to buy madden to get Vince Young. McCoy is the qb.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #34
Rookie

KePoW's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
New to this game and am looking to download rosters. I am a Texas fan, and was wondering do these rosters have Vince Young as the QB or Colt McCoy? Is Young even in the game (default rosters or anything like that)?
no, he's not in NCAA 07. colt mccoy and jevan snead are in the game, just like the team in real life

I'm curious, why would you even think VY is in this year's game when he's not in college anymore?
Old 09-24-2006, 03:49 PM   #35
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

hey CB Reggie Smith got moved to SS and is starting. also, CB Brett Bowers has been moved to SS. Starting CBs are Marcus Walker and Lendy Holmes.

TE Jermaine Gresham is wearing #18
RB Chris Brown is wearing # 29
RB Mossis Madu is wearing #17 which belongs to Eric Huggins, but he is ineligible this season. I would switch CB Brian Jackson and WR Eric Huggins around...both are Rs FR in real life, but Brian Jackson is a sophomore on the game, but he will see the field, Eric Huggins wont, so Huggins can just redshirt in dynasty and everything would still be real.

CBs should be:
1. Marcus Walker
2. Lendy Holmes
3. DJ Wolfe
4. Brian Jackson

WRs should be:
1-Malcolm Kelly
2-Juaquin Iglesias
3- Manuel Johnson
4- Fred Strong
5- Adron Tennell
6- Brandon Caleb

SS should be:
1-Reggie Smith
2-Keenan Clayton
3-Jason Carter

and FS Nic Harris is our Nickelback and he plays a lot, not sure how we can implement that on the game..b/c hes not on the 2 or 3 three deep in real life at any position, other than NB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any way you can include guys like Michael Bush Back in. I would like to see him drafted in madden
Old 09-24-2006, 05:37 PM   #37
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KePoW
no, he's not in NCAA 07. colt mccoy and jevan snead are in the game, just like the team in real life

I'm curious, why would you even think VY is in this year's game when he's not in college anymore?
he might be new to the NCAA series. Back when I got my first PS1 NCAA (NCAA 2000) I thought the rosters were a year behind because in all the screenshots including the ones on the back cover it showed stars like Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Ricky Williams, and Michael Bishop.

Also the NCAAs on the genesis by EA had rosters that were a year behind.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #38
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutts55
Any way you can include guys like Michael Bush Back in. I would like to see him drafted in madden
he's still in the game, he's just taken off the depth chart so he will redshirt automatically. If u want him to play this season just make him the #1 HB on Louisville's depth chart before u start dynasty (I did that in my game since its technically possible he could have a season ending injury in the first game anyway).
Old 09-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #39
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
he might be new to the NCAA series. Back when I got my first PS1 NCAA (NCAA 2000) I thought the rosters were a year behind because in all the screenshots including the ones on the back cover it showed stars like Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, Ricky Williams, and Michael Bishop.

Also the NCAAs on the genesis by EA had rosters that were a year behind.
That's exactly it....I thought the rosters were a year behind. Thanks to all for the clarification!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »