Home

dkrause1971 rosters (360) based on FK rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause1971 rosters (360) based on FK rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2006, 10:48 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
dkrause1971 rosters (360) based on FK rosters

10-08
Yet another set. based mainly off the changes from the last threads. Alot of Badgers, toledo, UCF, UNC, Clemson, Wake changes in there. Last players added is OLB Kavell Conner on Clemson if you want to make sure you have the right file.

I'll take info for a few more days since i am not ready top start my Badger dyansty yet. I especially would like to get info for some teams not covered as much.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA 10-08.zip (653.5 KB, 127 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #2
Rookie

ThaHeels4real's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: dkrause1971 rosters (360) based on FK rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
10-08
Yet another set. based mainly off the changes from the last threads. Alot of Badgers, toledo, UCF, UNC, Clemson, Wake changes in there. Last players added is OLB Kavell Conner on Clemson if you want to make sure you have the right file.

I'll take info for a few more days since i am not ready top start my Badger dyansty yet. I especially would like to get info for some teams not covered as much.
Still some Tarheels that need to be fixed....

Brooks Foster is #1, and Hakeem Nicks is #88
Richie Rich is #26, Johnny White is #34
Anthony Elzy is #6, Bryan Dixon is #30
Darrius Massenburg is #98, Cooter Arnold is #2
Kenton Thornton is #3, Ryan Taylor is #49
Shaun Draughn is #20, Bobby Rome is Black
Duenta Williams is #85, Justin Warren is #29
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

One quick note on UCF i dont know if you can do this or not but just to make the ucf rosters perfect. Terry Mayo, QB who you recentely deleted i just found it is in UCF and will take a redshirt this year (he had some problems with the NCAA clearinghouse papers not being in on time, so he is not eligible THIS YEAR, but will be following). I dont know if you can just add him back into the game, like if you still have the CAP laying around.

One more quick thing if you do have the CAP can you post it as your last set was really good and i dont think ill be downloading any more rosters, and i would really like Mayo in the game. Thanks man.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrenown
One quick note on UCF i dont know if you can do this or not but just to make the ucf rosters perfect. Terry Mayo, QB who you recentely deleted i just found it is in UCF and will take a redshirt this year (he had some problems with the NCAA clearinghouse papers not being in on time, so he is not eligible THIS YEAR, but will be following). I dont know if you can just add him back into the game, like if you still have the CAP laying around.

One more quick thing if you do have the CAP can you post it as your last set was really good and i dont think ill be downloading any more rosters, and i would really like Mayo in the game. Thanks man.
Do you have a guy you want out for Mayo? I would have to recreate him- i don't have the former edits on him.

I have the UNC changes to make from this threads. the LSU RBs i know i need to do work on. USC will get a look too.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

You can remove WR Keith Houston, i dont think he is ne longer on the team... either that or he is ineligible as he is not on the official roster. Thanks and sorry for the mission about adding Mayo back in but it seems like he will be playing and possibly starting for us next yr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2006, 12:27 PM   #6
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

how to get it to show up on the computer'
thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by decga
how to get it to show up on the computer'
thanks
Do you have the Datel Xchange?
Old 10-11-2006, 05:19 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrenown

These i think might be worth the redownload for you- But the important stuff on Mayo.

6-4, 240 pounds, Readley, CA, JR i believe. 75 spd, 67 str, 68 agi, 74 acc, 64 awr, 91 thp, 83 tha. i have him as an 80 overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »