Home

Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

This is a discussion on Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #17
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring
missing cornerback donald washington on the ohio state roster. he backs up antonio smith on the offical OSU depth chart. http://ohiostate.scout.com/3/depthchart.html
Ohio State's roster is full. Who should I replace on the roster? There really aren't any freshman or even sophomores who can be replaced. What about Ray Small or Jake Ballard?

Last edited by Jason_19; 12-05-2006 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd say replace Brandon Smith(TE), since he and Washington are both redshirt Freshman.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Ohio State's roster is full. Who should I replace on the roster? There really aren't any freshman or even sophomores who can be replaced. What about Ray Small or Jake Ballard?
Ballard is a keeper for sure. He's played a lot in the two TE sets this year and is just about one of the best blocking TEs in all of college football. I can't wait to run another dynasty with OSU and have him be the starting TE and Chris Wells the starting RB and change my offensive scheme to power run! Bam!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #20
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
Ballard is a keeper for sure. He's played a lot in the two TE sets this year and is just about one of the best blocking TEs in all of college football. I can't wait to run another dynasty with OSU and have him be the starting TE and Chris Wells the starting RB and change my offensive scheme to power run! Bam!
I wouldn't take Ballard out. I was using him as an example because there aren't too many options. If I took anyone out, it would probably be Small, but I'm not sure about that.

If anyone else has an opinion, post it.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Pat Cowan should be the starting QB at UCLA now, I think.

About Washington, I just renamed the TE, Brandon Smith to Donald Washington and switched his position over to CB. He's about an 78 OVR, based on what is written here. http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=8&c=1&nid=1201824 It's up to you what you wanna rate him, you're more likely better than I'am at this. Of course, I adjusted his equips, body size, color, etc. Sweet rosters so far, definetely the best out.

Last edited by offspring; 12-07-2006 at 12:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2006, 01:41 AM   #22
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring
Pat Cowan should be the starting QB at UCLA now, I think.

About Washington, I just renamed the TE, Brandon Smith to Donald Washington and switched his position over to CB. He's about an 78 OVR, based on what is written here. http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=8&c=1&nid=1201824 It's up to you what you wanna rate him, you're more likely better than I'am at this. Of course, I adjusted his equips, body size, color, etc. Sweet rosters so far, definetely the best out.
That's who I ended up changing into Washington. That's also what I rated him. Based on him being a 3 star recruit (I know that doesn't measure how good a player is), being a RS freshman and being on Ohio State, I thought a 78 was what I should rate him. I have his speed at 92 because of his 4.45, his agility at 91, his acceleration at a 93, his tackle at a 56, his catch at a 70 because he was very good receiver in high school and his jump at a 92 because of his 38 inch vertical.

I don't remember what equipment he wears. Do you know?

Here is another page on Washington. http://ohiostatebuckeyes.cstv.com/sp..._donald00.html

Pat Cowan started the last game that UCLA played, but Olson was over his injury and could have played. I don't make changes to depth charts based on injuries that are less that half the season injuries. Sometimes, I won't take an injured player out of the starting lineup at all if they are a potential NFL draft pick because I want them to progress with the rest of the players on the game so they don't end up being exluded from the draft class. Olson was the starter for the majority of the season and he is the QB of the future for UCLA so that's why I didn't make that change, along with many others.

Last edited by Jason_19; 12-07-2006 at 01:45 AM.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:27 AM   #23
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Do you remember what kind of changes you made to Wake? I know they need some upgrades and probably some players added. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:07 AM   #24
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I will download these and give them a shot when I play some bowl games over the holidays. Thanks for all the hard work although the details will probably be lost on me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »