Home

Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

This is a discussion on Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2006, 06:36 PM   #57
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Download: Updated NCAA Rosters 1A Version 6 PS2 (12-2-06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2332
have u updated the rosters since 12/4? if u have where can i download them from cause i have already have the ones u have posted on 12/4. there are alot of changes that need to be made to alot of teams. and thanks for the roster updates. its a beautiful thing.
I haven't posted an update since then, but I've been making a ton of changes to them almost everyday since then. I'm not sure which one you're asking about.

You said there are a lot of changes that need to be made and I agree, but that's what this thread is for. If someone sees something that needs changed or has any input on changes they suggest to players or anything else, I want people to post them here.

I want these rosters as accurate as possible, but a person could work on these NCAA rosters until NCAA 08 is released and they still probably wouldn't be close to being completed. There are literally that many things that can be changed. I sometimes spend more than 4 or 5 hours on these some days and that's not counting every little change I make while watching games.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #58
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohnson221
Hey Jason, I was just wondering if you had many any changes to the Syracuse roster? I know they are terrible and are not a top priority, lol BUT was just wondering what changes you made.. THANKS
Yeah, Syracuse is one of the teams I haven't gone through player by player. I have tweaked a few players and a couple of other things, but I haven't got to the whole team yet. That's one thing I still plan to do before I release my next update.

If anyone who wants these rosters specifically for "your team" and that team is one that I seemed to have missed, especially smaller schools, let me know because I don't go through them team to team from A-Z because there are so many changes I need to make in other places and to so many of the good-great individual players on various teams. I do go through entire teams, but there are some that I haven't got to yet.

Remember, if anyone has any suggestions or if you want to point something out, feel free to do so.

Last edited by Jason_19; 12-30-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #59
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Yeah, Syracuse is one of the teams I haven't gone through player by player. I have tweaked a few players and a couple of other things, but I haven't got to the whole team yet. That's one thing I still plan to do before I release my next update.

If anyone who wants these rosters specifically for "your team" and that team is one that I seemed to have missed, especially smaller schools, let me know because I don't go through them team to team from A-Z because there are so many changes I need to make in other places and to so many of the good-great individual players on various teams. I do go through entire teams, but there are some that I haven't got to yet.

Remember, if anyone has any suggestions or if you want to point something out, feel free to do so.
any idea when you'll release your next update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »