Home

NCAA 07 Roster Names

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 Roster Names within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2007, 05:32 PM   #9
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 07 Roster Names

It means they redshirted. Sat out a year.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #10
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking9211
Okay, I just got the game today (NCAA 07, first time buying an NCAA Football game)

Anyway, I'm going through and giving everyone their real names. Yes, its gonna take a long *** time, and yes I know there are pack you can download...but I dont know how to work that stuff. So...I was wondering if anyone had like, a list for all the players in the games real names and stats maybe? Some kind of website like that.

Cause Im going through BC right now, and some numbers are there, that arent on the real team...so I need some help

Thanks in advance...

(PS: this for the Xbox system)

(And sorry if this is in the wrong place, or whatever...I'm new)
Wow! Quite a task there. Uh, I don't know how to ask this but, uh, do you need a date? I have a single cousin, and my sister might be single soon depending on how her old man's trial comes out. I could put in a word for you if want Good luck with the project.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:33 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
Wow! Quite a task there. Uh, I don't know how to ask this but, uh, do you need a date? I have a single cousin, and my sister might be single soon depending on how her old man's trial comes out. I could put in a word for you if want Good luck with the project.
Post of the day!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2007, 08:47 PM   #12
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Old 01-30-2007, 11:46 AM   #13
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Anyone who renames all 70 players on every D-1 roster which is around 8000 players either has little value for their time or has an extremely tight budget. That is hours and hours of work when someone has already done it for you. Simply invest the $30 in a max drive/action replay and spend your time playing instead of editing.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:20 AM   #14
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking9211
Yes, I realise this would take I long time, but I would still like a list.

Is there one out there?
You can name every single player on every team and your rosters still won't be halfway correct. It will be very difficult to just name the players because some players on the game have the wrong class listed for them and some players have changed their numbers. That means that you have to do a lot of searching just to name the players correctly.

Look at it like this. After naming the players, you can make well over 35,000 changes to attributes and depth charts and still not have perfect rosters.

If you don't want to buy a Maxdrive, you can send me your memory card and I will send you my rosters for free.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »