Home

Old 07-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #41
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PS2 '08 Rosters

lol i opened up mine too, the damn ribbon holding the power button and reset button broke away. Not sure if thats fixable or not. im so pissed, i can do nothing but laugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 12:43 AM   #42
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

anyone know if i completely ruined my ps2? lol, its not a huge deal cause i can just borrow one from a friend or even buy it off him. but i dont wanna have to do that.

nvm i think i actually fixed it.

Last edited by Bucksfan7; 07-19-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Up until now I've always named the rosters myself, but I've been getting more picky with these games and have gotten into editing attributes to enhance gameplay, which is something I in reality would not have time to do with this game. My question is, does blacklover edit attributes for the purpose of gameplay improvement?
Old 07-19-2007, 09:47 AM   #44
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem779
Would we find NCAA 08 rosters to download using ACTION REPLAY MAX right now for PS2? I went on about an hour or hour and half ago and didn't find any. Any ideas where to look (i looked everywhere) or when they will be out or anything..
I didn't look to see if this had been mentioned, but ncaastrategies.com had them up last night, and I loaded them up and used them...they look great.

This is PS2 rosters I'm referring to.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:44 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
I didn't look to see if this had been mentioned, but ncaastrategies.com had them up last night, and I loaded them up and used them...they look great.

This is PS2 rosters I'm referring to.
yea, i only can download them using ARMAX since i guess I don't have a maxdrive to connect my PS2 to the PC. I have to wait till someone uploads it from maxdrive in the "maxdrive user uploads" section...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #46
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

Does anyone know where i can get the sharkport 2 link/download from? DT used to have it on his site, but he has his forum shut down so i cant access it. I need to upgrade from the original sharkport, to the sharkport 2 to transfer these rosters.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #47
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf12gators
oh and every once in a while it sounds and looks like its going to work...and then it goes to a red screen that says "please insert a playstation 2 format disc"
Did you ever get it to work? if so what did you do?

Cause last night i completely broke my ps2, so i went out and bought a used slim one and now its doing the same thing yours was doing. going to that red screen.

ugh and i just read that the newer ps2's dont read the blue discs, and thats what the sharkport disc is. dammit, gamestop better let me exchange it for an older one now if not im gonna be irate.

Last edited by Bucksfan7; 07-19-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #48
Rookie

uf12gators's Arena

OVR: 4

nope ive been trying all evening here since i got off work and its not doing anything except going to the red screen once in a while...except a few times it went to the screen that shows your 2 memory cards and then a blue disc pops up, i press x to advance and then it just goes to the blue screen. this is really starting to anger me...i spent $52 on ncaa 08 and i havent played it in 2 days cause im opening and closing the disc drive every 30 seconds ahh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »