Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #249
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA Football 08 Rosters (360)

I just sent my memory card to FK, I dont plan on getting Xbox Live. I am guessing FK will start naming the rosters once the patch comes out and then start filling memory cards. Anyone have any other information on this?
Old 07-27-2008, 06:16 AM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
Not yet. Not until the patch comes out. Which should be any day now. Apparently it has already been submitted to both Sony and MS for them to do their testing and approval process...

Not that it matters but I wonder which company's approval process is faster. I guess well see within a few days.

Goto Xbox Live > EA Locker and type in Wallacenails for gamertag. I use these rosters right now and I haven't had a problem with the game freezing.
I forget even where I got this name from. Enjoy.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #251
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

I got my rosters with the datel transfer kit and I have not had any problems with the game freezing or corrupt file error message.

I did also get the rosters from the EA LOCKER, and those rosters froze on me and where corrupt as soon as I downloaded them.

I think the best way to get these rosters is going to be the old fashion way, with the Datel Transfer Kit. It really sucks because one person must of screwed everyone else by not following directions and they were tagged. I don't know if this is what happened but I am pretty sure that is what happened. I have not really followed this from the begining so I could be totally wrong.

I have rosters that work if anyone is interested, just be sure to follow directions to keep them going so everyone enjoys them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #252
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
I got my rosters with the datel transfer kit and I have not had any problems with the game freezing or corrupt file error message.

I did also get the rosters from the EA LOCKER, and those rosters froze on me and where corrupt as soon as I downloaded them.

I think the best way to get these rosters is going to be the old fashion way, with the Datel Transfer Kit. It really sucks because one person must of screwed everyone else by not following directions and they were tagged. I don't know if this is what happened but I am pretty sure that is what happened. I have not really followed this from the begining so I could be totally wrong.

I have rosters that work if anyone is interested, just be sure to follow directions to keep them going so everyone enjoys them.
Wait, for your your rosters will I need a transfer kit? If not, tell me how to get them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCo-LINEBACKER-
Yes, theyre are, healthy people to, not the obese kind.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #253
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

Worked fine with the Xport and memory card after trying to remember how to move it over...

Thanks Fairdale again....

Can't beat buying NCAA 2008 for $8 on Ebay and getting the rosters...It's not a great game (those turnovers!) but I waited a year and don't feel bad about this investment...

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »