Home

XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2020, 09:58 PM   #113
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: XBOX 360 Roster Transfer FAQ

Is it possible to convert a 360 dynasty save to PS3? Or is it only possible to convert the rosters?

Also, is there an easy way to convert 360 rosters to PS3 or is it just a matter of exporting each table and copying over the excel csv files? This is for NCAA 14 btw
Old 09-24-2021, 03:13 PM   #114
Just started!

Hi,
I was able to use Modio to transfer a roster from usb to xbox 360. However I can't figure out how to transfer a tuner file since Modio can't open it.
please help.

thanks
Old 08-11-2023, 05:54 PM   #115
Just started!

Re: COMPLETE XBOX 360 Roster Transfer GUIDE with USB Flashdrive

When I try to open the roster save from my flash drive in modio , I get told that is an invalid package. This is for both 2012-2013 rosters for xbox 360 ncaa 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2023, 02:52 PM   #116
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYHOVA110
It worked!!! Thanks, dude.
I know it's been a few years but i'm trying to do this to get an updated roster for madden 12. I have the roster on my pc, i used Horizon instead of modio because it looks like modio doesn't work anymore. The steps look like they still apply though, but when i open the game after replacing the roster i created in game on the 360 / saving to my flash drive / I turned off my xbox 360 / put flash drive into my PC / opened file in Horizon / navigated to the roster file / clicked "contents" tab / right clicked on roster file / clicked replace & chose the roster file i downloaded from a discord server / Horizon confirmed with a chime / took flash drive out and put back into xbox 360 / copied the new roster to my xbox 360 and loaded up madden 12. I loaded the roster in game, but nothing changed. I saw in your above post that you had the same issue initially but then said it worked... can you tell me how you fixed it or got it to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »