Home

PS3 Roster Transfer Process

This is a discussion on PS3 Roster Transfer Process within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2018, 02:59 AM   #121
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 Roster Transfer Process

Hey I’m new to the forum. Could you help show me where I can go online and download the actual roster (NCAA) of each NCAA Football and Basketball game? I have both PS3 and Xbox 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 08:56 AM   #122
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2pbruh
Hey I’m new to the forum. Could you help show me where I can go online and download the actual roster (NCAA) of each NCAA Football and Basketball game? I have both PS3 and Xbox 360.
Online rostershare only works for NCAA 14.

All other college games football and basketball (Ncaa13,12,11,10etc; ch2k8,NCAA10bb,March madness)-servers have been shutdown.
So offline file transfer process is the only way which requires USB flash drive to be formatted on your console.
But process requires a 5 to 10 step direction guide for each ps3 and xbox360. Xbox360 is a little more difficult since it requires a Windows pc and software Modio3 or Horizon. And files are not successfully transferred if a step is missed or not understood. PS3 is easier with just drag and drop to a specific folder on the USB flash drive.

I made a few guides for PS3 and xbox360 process here. It generally applies to all games with slight variation eg. name of roster files for a specific game. Xbox360 labels specific games as number codes on the flash drive so you have to know which number goes with each game.

Ncaa13 PS3:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3&postcount=76

NCAA14 Xbox 360
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83

CollegeHoops2k8 xbox360
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...8&postcount=36

Ncaa10 basketball search for guide--- not sure about that but all transfer processes are closely similar to other games here.

Last edited by pinbw; 11-14-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #123
Just started!

listen, i know that this is completly unrelated and probably will lead in me getting blocked or something, but does anyone know if the tarps on rices stadium are removed if someone builds the program up, or is the max attendance still only 47,000? an reply would be much appreciated
Old 02-03-2020, 02:15 AM   #124
Just started!

Is it possible to update rosters on ncca13 for pa3?
Old 02-03-2020, 08:19 AM   #125
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYcats2014
listen, i know that this is completly unrelated and probably will lead in me getting blocked or something, but does anyone know if the tarps on rices stadium are removed if someone builds the program up, or is the max attendance still only 47,000? an reply would be much appreciated
A wee bit late here but, stadium graphics can’t be edited although you could mod Rice to be in a new stadium like the generic bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 01:57 PM   #126
Just started!

Anybody have a link to Backbreakers offline roster guide? The link on the first page doesn't seem to work. Thanks
Old 02-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #127
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keebsiek
I recommend buying a flash drive as the other user stated it is very simple. Here is what I did and it worked the first try.

1) Insert flash drive into PS3
2) Autoname players and save roster file.
3) Copy saved roster file to flash drive
4) Insert flash drive onto computer
5) Unzip roster file downloaded from this site
6)Open flash drive and open PS3 folder
7)Delete the saved file folder
8) copy the saved folder from zip onto flash card
9) insert flash card and save onto PS3
THANK YOU sooo much you're a lifesaver. I finally found a file that worked but couldn't figure out how to get it on the game but your very great and easy to follow steps walked me right through it. Thank you 🙌🏾🤝🏾
Old 03-23-2021, 04:27 PM   #128
Rookie

StaubachKid's Arena

OVR: 7

HOWDY y’all! This may have already been answered before but does anybody know how to move Xbox 360 rosters to the PS3? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »