Home

dkrause1971 360 Rosters- based off the FK rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause1971 360 Rosters- based off the FK rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2007, 06:03 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: dkrause1971 360 Rosters- based off the FK rosters

Apparently Brent Schaeffer QB for Ole Miss has now been moved to WR and no 1 WR in game AJ Jackson who is a JUCO transfer has failed to qualify.

DK i was wondering once the season is almost under way will you be doing a depth chart update?

I have done one my self just to start a dynasty but there are still heaps of changes going on and i don't fancy doing it again, i9 know the depth chart reseting thing may deter you from doing it but this is only an issue if people edit there players and if they do they then only have to change that teams depth chart back...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 06:09 AM   #66
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpablo54
Apparently Brent Schaeffer QB for Ole Miss has now been moved to WR and no 1 WR in game AJ Jackson who is a JUCO transfer has failed to qualify.

DK i was wondering once the season is almost under way will you be doing a depth chart update?

I have done one my self just to start a dynasty but there are still heaps of changes going on and i don't fancy doing it again, i9 know the depth chart reseting thing may deter you from doing it but this is only an issue if people edit there players and if they do they then only have to change that teams depth chart back...
I have been doing the KR/PR mainly. Also the edits seem to make the depth charts more accurate as it is but other than those two things i don't plan to do the depth charts for the reason you mentioned. Do you have a replacement for Jackson in mind? ie same draft class?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 6

Any chance of changing RB Brandon Saine for Ohio State to #3? They already have a #3(Jamario O'neal) but they do have two #4's. Is there a way to duplicate #'s?
Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #68
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i found a duplicate person on middle tennessee state. Andre Wicker is both MLB and LE both are #49, same hieght/weight/class.

i dont know anything about this team so i dont know who to replace the other with.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #69
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfordp74
Any chance of changing RB Brandon Saine for Ohio State to #3? They already have a #3(Jamario O'neal) but they do have two #4's. Is there a way to duplicate #'s?
Nothing you can do about numbers, if i took one of the #4 to a different number i couldn't even change him back to it. I do remember that one of the NCAA did let you do it, was an early one if i remember right.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

move C Patrick dawson to RG since Levi george is the starter now. dawson was a RG in the spring prospectus.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Nothing you can do about numbers, if i took one of the #4 to a different number i couldn't even change him back to it. I do remember that one of the NCAA did let you do it, was an early one if i remember right.
Alright, thanks for the clarification and all the hard work. These are great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #72
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

On Florida State when you changed TE Jonathan Hannah back, you forgot to make him black! I think he should be Dark 19 because that's what EA and FK had for him.

Another question that I am curious about. You have John Frady and Matt Dunham switched from their spots to TE. This is for my personal reference, but what source did you use to make that change? Frady used to be C and Dunham used to be a FB.

Edit: The link at http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,3589835.story talks about Frady moving to TE from C. So your edit was correct. :-)

Last edited by t3g; 08-19-2007 at 10:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »