Home

Anyone interested in FCS(1-AA) Rosters??

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in FCS(1-AA) Rosters?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #17
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Anyone interested in FCS(1-AA) Rosters??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark13LLC
OK, first off you guys are blowing this way outa proportion. bh, man my hats off to you for doing what you did. And another thing, i didnt download the roster from you, i got two of them, and another person had one identical to yours. Im not kidding. I downloaded it way back when i saw someone had those rosters on here. I was in no way tearing you down. I know what this SH!T is like. I do it every year. I just didnt like the one guy on here sayin crap about there already being a good set, when i know that if we all pitched together, we could have an awesome set. If you think i was being a jerk or anything, thats fine, your opinion. But yeah, i will agree that im not starting from scratch. Im using your rosters as my base and editing. And you better believe that I was goin to plaster your name all over it to make sure how much effort you put into them to start.(I was goin to get your permission) I'm sorry this all happened, but I will let it go, and im goin to continue with the rosters with or without everyones help. I hope you will help me out, even though you have done so much already. Thanks, and sorry for the misunderstanding.
No problem Clark! I'm easy to get along with here! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »