Home

Thinking of updating (visually) PS3 rosters...

This is a discussion on Thinking of updating (visually) PS3 rosters... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Thinking of updating (visually) PS3 rosters...

After reading through Tomba's thread on his updating of the 360's roster, I'm thinking of doing something similar on the PS3. This would be based off the Ver. 2.0 set that MattUM2 put out. He hasn't seemed to respond to his thread in quite a while, so I don't know if he is planning on releasing his final version?

Anyway, I would like to know some places other than team websites or online media guides to look for photos. I spent about an hour doing a team the other night that I was going to start a dynasty with. When I played an exhibition game there was a big difference between the looks of the two teams. I'm kind of a stickler for details and stuff like that so I'd love to go ahead and try to get some other teams, if not all of them, updated.

If anyone has updated MattUM2's roster with specific updates let me know and maybe I could be the pointman in updating them further. Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »