Home

Better Late than never...

This is a discussion on Better Late than never... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Better Late than never...

I need a roster file for X-port PS2. Is anyone or does anyone have one?? I have looked breifly through the message board and cannot run one down. I really don't want to get DT's rosters unless I have to.

Thanks a ton-

Baseball has been so exciting this year, I flat out didn't buy college ball or Madden until today!

Too bad today's superstars don't feel this way about the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Better Late than never...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbstanley74
I need a roster file for X-port PS2. Is anyone or does anyone have one?? I have looked breifly through the message board and cannot run one down. I really don't want to get DT's rosters unless I have to.

Thanks a ton-

Baseball has been so exciting this year, I flat out didn't buy college ball or Madden until today!
I have one in Max format but not X-port. It's one I downloaded on here a few months ago and then made some depth chart corrections and player edits too, and I've also created some guys that weren't on the game. I could email it to you if you want but you would need to convert it to X-port format and I don't know anything about that.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Better Late than never...

I had to dig around but I finally got one. It was fairly old and I had to make several adjustments but I got it done. Thanks for the offer...

I am dying at work today....very little sleep since I got this game....not more than 4 or 5 hours a night.

Too bad today's superstars don't feel this way about the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »