Home

ZoMaN504's Final In-season Roster Update

This is a discussion on ZoMaN504's Final In-season Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2007, 03:26 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: ZoMaN504's Final In-season Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2332
How do you download these rosters to the usb drive? I had no problems downloading mattum rosters but these i just cant get. Thanks for you help it will be appriciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yi9B2ubO44

Enjoy!
Old 11-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48

Thanks but I already know how to download them like that, it just these rosters are different to download. MattUm rosters I loaded them just like the video and had no problems but this one i just can get. Will keep trying though.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:50 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2332
Thanks but I already know how to download them like that, it just these rosters are different to download. MattUm rosters I loaded them just like the video and had no problems but this one i just can get. Will keep trying though.
Oh, gotcha. Quick fix big guy. Just download them like you would for a zip only when it asks what program would you like to help you run it after you click opem, choose the one that says let the internet find a program, then use the wrar or winace program it suggests. Its free and easy. If you are still having problems with it PM me and I will help out.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:18 PM   #20
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3

Im gonna release my final update this weekend so that everyone can sim and play some good bowl games. If you guys could do me a favor and look through the teams one more time and check what ive missed. Check your favorite teams, home teams, all teams, i dont care, whatever you guys feel like. Let me know all edits that need to be made.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #21
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I was playing an exhibition game this morning (only got about 15 minutes in) with Oklahoma against Mizzou and Maclin was #80 on my old roster file (not ZoMan's). In another game, Reesing was still the backup on Kansas. Maybe I should download these newer ones. How many changes did you make to the rosters? I've been using Lanterix's rosters up until now for my exhibition games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2007, 04:45 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks for all the hard work. Rosters are great!
Old 11-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Oh, gotcha. Quick fix big guy. Just download them like you would for a zip only when it asks what program would you like to help you run it after you click opem, choose the one that says let the internet find a program, then use the wrar or winace program it suggests. Its free and easy. If you are still having problems with it PM me and I will help out.

K. Thanks cuz, I apprieciate it. Just got out of class, going to watch heat vs celtics then if i have any problems i let you know. Thanks again.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #24
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Why am I getting currupted data on this file? I did this on my friends PS3 and it worked fine but on mine somethings going wrong..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »