Home

NCAA 08 Roster Update Xbox1

This is a discussion on NCAA 08 Roster Update Xbox1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:17 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA 08 Roster Update Xbox1

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Well,I know I didn't do anything with Bowling Green,so there was going to be issues there.

As far as transferring files to PC from Action Replay;did you drag and drop from PC Database section to a given folder on your PC?
I drag and drop files to "Shared Documents" or something similar,then upload the files to OS from there.

I did drag and drop from the memory card to the PC Database within action replay. But I could not find the zip file in the default folder when i did that. It was not in the 'Saves' folder within the Action Replay folder (in program files). When I try to drag and drop from the PC database section in action replay to 'any folder' on my PC HD, these are the two error messages that I get...

When i press 'Switch To', nothing happens...

So it's like the files appear under the action replay PC database, but these files are not on the hard drive anywhere in the form of a zip file. and when you try to drag and drop from the PC database section within action replay to any folder in windows, these messages prove that these files are not in their position on their hard drive where they should be...and the program is seemingly unable to generate these zip files and do not allow the user to drag and drop to a folder on the hard drive. I am using version 1.31. any help is appreciated..

Last edited by PSU_DW2; 01-08-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Koebner, do you have an "updated" roster file that you can post on here or are you still using the one that you posted on December 5?
Old 01-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 14

koebner. you mentioned bowling green isn't one of the teams you got to edit. Could you possibly list which teams or conferences may have players missing? when you created your initial file before all the changes were made and the subsequent updated files are released, did you edit all the positions? i assume just the depth charts and you did not touch any formation subs. so if you could just give me an idea of which teams are close to accurate and which might not be, then i can go in and have an accurate roster file for bowl season. i have been playing 60:00 matchups, so i have no problem going through and ensuring accuracy with the bowl game results. i want to get all the bowl teams accurate at least if not all teams. now if i can only find a way to make action replay spit out a zip file on my PC HD from my memory card, then i could toss all my updates to you. you think emailing codejunkies would help?

Last edited by PSU_DW2; 01-08-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #60
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_boris
Koebner, do you have an "updated" roster file that you can post on here or are you still using the one that you posted on December 5?
The latest is the last one posted.I have made a few tweaks,but nothing worth posting yet.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:28 PM   #61
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU_DW2
koebner. you mentioned bowling green isn't one of the teams you got to edit. Could you possibly list which teams or conferences may have players missing? when you created your initial file before all the changes were made and the subsequent updated files are released, did you edit all the positions? i assume just the depth charts and you did not touch any formation subs. so if you could just give me an idea of which teams are close to accurate and which might not be, then i can go in and have an accurate roster file for bowl season. i have been playing 60:00 matchups, so i have no problem going through and ensuring accuracy with the bowl game results. i want to get all the bowl teams accurate at least if not all teams. now if i can only find a way to make action replay spit out a zip file on my PC HD from my memory card, then i could toss all my updates to you. you think emailing codejunkies would help?
Try re-installing Action Replay. I've used it for years and have never seen the error screens you are getting.
You aren't by chance using Vista are you? AR may not be fully compatible with Vista.

I really don't keep lists of what has been done...ranked teams and major bowl teams got the most love.
I know Arkansas is still a mess (EA butchered them from the get-go).
I didn't spend a lot of time with the service academies,either.
Smaller conference teams that didn't make bowls got nothing.
If you're looking for Buffalo,Louisiana-Lafayette,and Akron type teams to be updated;keep looking.
Feel free to dig in and work those teams-we'll get it posted somehow.
This roster is my personal use file that I shared to give Xbox1 users some kind of update.

Last edited by koebner; 01-08-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #62
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC©®
Any word on those Draft classes koe?

Happy New Years everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Coming soon...now that the roster is about where I want it.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

koeb? what do you have for a good profile with the bowl games unlocked? cuz i love the rosters, i just wanna play in the big bowls I like both teams names in the endzones and patches and stuff. I have nothing really unlocked and not enough time to play to unlock em. I went over to codejunkies and that FG guy that usually has em didnt do 08. so if you have a good profile could you put it for me?? thanks, thanks, thanks,
Old 01-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #64
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

thanks koeb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »