Home

ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3)

This is a discussion on ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 PM   #17
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ZoMaN504's Final Roster Update & Draft Classes (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
By change I mean write down all the ratings for those guys. and switch them so each listed guy is impact players and the years will be correct also. Just swap the two guys around for each other.
Does making them an impact player change anything? Its weird that its not based on ratings and just predetermined.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #18
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Thanks. These are great.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #19
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

It makes them be able to get in the zone. I dont know sometimes they are both listed as impact players on roster but when you go into game they are not. Also if you play them in a season Colt will never play he will be on the bench for graunke.

FSU edits
QB. C. Ponder is now second string i would make him a point or two better then Richardson
RB A. Smith I would drop him down about 2-3 points. Parker started at RB the last two games. Elusiveness and Vision defeinalty need to come down some.
stats 175 attemps 663 yds avg3.8 3td receiving 21 for 192
WR. Drop G. Carr down he should be third best reciver 39 catches 696 yds 17.8avg 3tds
D.fagg stats 49 catches 707 yds 14.4avg 5td
P.Parker me personally i think he should be the overall best Offensive person we got. He started the last two games at rb and had 133 yds rushing against md. stats 1-2 passing 17yds, rushing 50 atms 269 yds 5.4avg 2td receiving 54 catches 686yds 12.7avg 3td
TE. I would drop Piurowki down some and change his number to 87 he is second string
LG R. Hudson needs a major upgrade he is the best offensive linemen on the team. per Rick Trickett.
Move Lg J Claude to RG and drop his rating down some he shouldnt be better then Hudson or Mcmahon
Move RG Boatman to RT. Top three linemen on the team are Hudson rose and mcmahon
Move Lolb Verdell to Rolb. I also would up Watson some
I would drop CB's Garvin and Bryant some they have been getting torched all year
Also drop both starting Safetys there is no way R.williams should be 89 more like 85-86 and Rolle about 88. They have both been out of position and looking lost all year
K Cismeisa need to be upgraded Cismesia leads the ACC and ranks second in the nation with 27 field goals. He has made 81.8 percent of his attempts, including a 60-yarder against Florida that ranks as the longest field goal in ACC history.
P Gano needs to be upgraded too he has a strong leg and his starting kick off i think he should be at least 85 he was on a couple all acc second teams

Last edited by atlplayboy23; 12-05-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #20
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Everything looks good but I probably wouldn't know enough to really say if a team is poorly done. Thanks for the update!

I do have to ask though if you made any global changes to the QB position. I was just going through the rosters a little to see a few changes and noticed you had Reesing of Kansas at roughly 92 overall. It was nice to see him improved to reflect his season. However, he also had a throwing power rating of 92-94. Granted, I only watched the Big 12 Championship but I thought he had a very weak arm (85 THP tops).
Old 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #21
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Everything looks good but I probably wouldn't know enough to really say if a team is poorly done. Thanks for the update!

I do have to ask though if you made any global changes to the QB position. I was just going through the rosters a little to see a few changes and noticed you had Reesing of Kansas at roughly 92 overall. It was nice to see him improved to reflect his season. However, he also had a throwing power rating of 92-94. Granted, I only watched the Big 12 Championship but I thought he had a very weak arm (85 THP tops).
For the top QB's, I mainly went off of what I've been hearing about them on TV and how they compare to each other. If reesing's arm is a bit weaker, I can lower his thp and probably raise his awareness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #22
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlplayboy23
It makes them be able to get in the zone. I dont know sometimes they are both listed as impact players on roster but when you go into game they are not. Also if you play them in a season Colt will never play he will be on the bench for graunke.

FSU edits
QB. C. Ponder is now second string i would make him a point or two better then Richardson
RB A. Smith I would drop him down about 2-3 points. Parker started at RB the last two games. Elusiveness and Vision defeinalty need to come down some.
stats 175 attemps 663 yds avg3.8 3td receiving 21 for 192
WR. Drop G. Carr down he should be third best reciver 39 catches 696 yds 17.8avg 3tds
D.fagg stats 49 catches 707 yds 14.4avg 5td
P.Parker me personally i think he should be the overall best Offensive person we got. He started the last two games at rb and had 133 yds rushing against md. stats 1-2 passing 17yds, rushing 50 atms 269 yds 5.4avg 2td receiving 54 catches 686yds 12.7avg 3td
TE. I would drop Piurowki down some and change his number to 87 he is second string
LG R. Hudson needs a major upgrade he is the best offensive linemen on the team. per Rick Trickett.
Move Lg J Claude to RG and drop his rating down some he shouldnt be better then Hudson or Mcmahon
Move RG Boatman to RT. Top three linemen on the team are Hudson rose and mcmahon
Move Lolb Verdell to Rolb. I also would up Watson some
I would drop CB's Garvin and Bryant some they have been getting torched all year
Also drop both starting Safetys there is no way R.williams should be 89 more like 85-86 and Rolle about 88. They have both been out of position and looking lost all year
K Cismeisa need to be upgraded Cismesia leads the ACC and ranks second in the nation with 27 field goals. He has made 81.8 percent of his attempts, including a 60-yarder against Florida that ranks as the longest field goal in ACC history.
P Gano needs to be upgraded too he has a strong leg and his starting kick off i think he should be at least 85 he was on a couple all acc second teams
Ill make these changes and re-up.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #23
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
For the top QB's, I mainly went off of what I've been hearing about them on TV and how they compare to each other. If reesing's arm is a bit weaker, I can lower his thp and probably raise his awareness.
Granted, I only watched one game but he seemed like he had a VERY weak arm. He's a very smart and mobile QB and is supposed to be very accurate (didn't look that great against Mizzou though). My only concern was over his lollipop arm rating. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Rudy
Old 12-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #24
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Granted, I only watched one game but he seemed like he had a VERY weak arm. He's a very smart and mobile QB and is supposed to be very accurate (didn't look that great against Mizzou though). My only concern was over his lollipop arm rating. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Rudy
Yea, I didnt see him much either. I would agree with raising his awareness and lowering his thp, I know he's very smart so that works. File has been updated with changes.

Last edited by zoman504; 12-06-2007 at 03:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »