Home

Who has gotten custom rosters to work on 360?

This is a discussion on Who has gotten custom rosters to work on 360? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
crazycraze

OVR:
Who has gotten custom rosters to work on 360?

I keep trying to do it by connecting my HD directly to my PC and transferring via Xplorer360. When I do this everything seemingly works and in game the save shows up but when I try and load it I get a corrupted save error.

I am wondering if this means that the profiles were banned so I cannot load the save? If that is the case who has an unbanned profile that can send me the file so I can have custom rosters? I won't release the file I just want to use it for myself so I promise you won't get banned.

Please someone help I don't wanna wait for a save resigner.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Who has gotten custom rosters to work on 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycraze
I keep trying to do it by connecting my HD directly to my PC and transferring via Xplorer360. When I do this everything seemingly works and in game the save shows up but when I try and load it I get a corrupted save error.

I am wondering if this means that the profiles were banned so I cannot load the save? If that is the case who has an unbanned profile that can send me the file so I can have custom rosters? I won't release the file I just want to use it for myself so I promise you won't get banned.

Please someone help I don't wanna wait for a save resigner.
yeah i would love to get the rosters again too
Old 12-19-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I guess the fall update killed a lot of these rosters. I am heading back to my unit in Jan and we are deploying back to Iraq. If anyone can help me out, I would love to have these rosters working while in Iraq. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

OK... an update to my post in the other thread... I have gotten DK's to work, but NOT FK's... main reason is his is just a roster file and not a profile along with it.

This is the steps I used (stolen from another site as it works)...

Step 1.) Insert your Xbox 360 memory unit into your Xbox 360 and enter the Xbox 360 dashboard (menu).

Step 2.) Sign out of your profile (press X) and sign into the profile on the Xbox 360 memory unit (which is NCAA). You should be signing into a profile called NCAA.

Step 3.) Start up NCAA Football 2008. You should be prompted whether to load files from your hard drive or memory unit. Select memory unit.

Step 4.) In the main menu of the game, go to My NCAA 2008, then Team Management, and then View/Edit Rosters. You should see that all the players are named.

Step 5.) Step 5 is very important because you are transferring profiles. Press the Xbox Logo button (green X in the center of your controller). Press X to sign out of the NCAA profile. Select yes, sign out. Next sign into your profile on your hard drive by selecting Hard Drive HDD. Make sure you sign into your profile.

Step 5.) Back in the View/Edit Rosters screen, select a player to edit (you are not actually going to edit the player) and then press B to exit that player. Now when you exit the rosters it will ask you whether you want to save before exiting. Select Yes and save them to your hard drive. Select Hard Drive and then name the roster file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »