Home

Roster Sharing on NCAA 09

This is a discussion on Roster Sharing on NCAA 09 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Roster Sharing on NCAA 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Not sure if this would work for the 360 but I just checked EB Games site and saw where you could buy a 1 month gold card. Would this work? I'm one of those guys who don't like to play online. I like to play my dynasty and be happy. I would think for the others like me that this would get us rosters and we could edit them as we go. I always make my own additions any way.
yeah that would work. also look through all of your game cases because some games come with one-month-free of Gold sometimes.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Man, my PS3 just broke- just kidding

I am anxious to start on the rosters. This is easily the most organized i have been for working on any rosters too date which is impressive because i tend to be organized normally. Only thing i still am looking for will be someone to take some of the workload. That really worked well in the past when i could take 2 days off a week but yet still get stuff done.

Either way this year the work will be more efficient, which means less work for me and quicker/better rosters for those that want them.
i can help you out. if you want to pass the rosters to me once or twice a week, preferably thursdays, ill give the mid majors some well deserved love.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #59
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
i can help you out. if you want to pass the rosters to me once or twice a week, preferably thursdays, ill give the mid majors some well deserved love.
I didn't know you had a PS3. What you mention is exactly what i am looking for. Mid Majors love and someone to split the work with that i have worked with before. Is there a window you would be able to work on them? like for example, Thursday to Saturdays? or just thursday. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

crap, i missed the part about the PS3. dont have one. tell you what though, im going to still do mid major research and all my info/CAPS will be posted in a thread on the board.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:30 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 36

dkrause, i might b gettin a ps3 within the next week or two. i'm definately willin to help u out w/ the roster editin. ive named my own rosters for the pas couple years and done adjustments myself. i can definately help u out. (if i get a ps3) already have a 360 but ill keep ya updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

hey guys......i enjoy reading all your helpful information and insight for the PS3.........i was wondering as far as the EA Locker goes what should I type in as far as an Online Name to search for the rosters when they are released ? Thanks again
Old 07-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooneyeleven1
hey guys......i enjoy reading all your helpful information and insight for the PS3.........i was wondering as far as the EA Locker goes what should I type in as far as an Online Name to search for the rosters when they are released ? Thanks again
cdj or mattumd and at some point OS_ODogg as I will eventually have the rosters myself..just maybe not on release day is all..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-03-2008, 02:21 AM   #64
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7

how does the roster sharing work? sorry i didn't read the entire 7 pages. can't wait to finally start playing online too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »