Home

Urgent annoucement regarding ps3 roters. If you can work on them read this.

This is a discussion on Urgent annoucement regarding ps3 roters. If you can work on them read this. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #17
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Urgent annoucement regarding ps3 roters. If you can work on them read this.

if you guys need help after the release date ill help i can do miamis for you guys but i wont be able to do anything till the release date on the count i didnt get it early
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #18
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
From 21SEC. Pm him here he has a user account at os. This is from ncaa strategies. Requirment #1 is that you are still on firmware 2.36 and do the thing listed.
OK here is what I have done and so far so good:

1. Deleted all my rosters off my HD
2. Disconnected my internet connection
3. Deleted the Game Data Utility for 09
4. From a clean slate had the system Random Name the rosters
5. Named players with no lockups! SO FAR

Now I need some help. I don't have a keyboard to do this with, and I have a wife and kids that prevent me from spending the necessary amount of time. If anyone who knows how to transfer files via a USB is interested in taking a turn at these send me a PM with your email.

This is the last thing I can think of. It is working so far. Hopefully we can either do this or determine that we have exhausted every option.

Any takers???
Did you literally do all these steps before you stopped having issues or did you just have the firmware 2.36 step and just did the others out of safety?

Also, delete all rosters- do you mean all NCAA FF 09 rosters or every roster like from different games?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:08 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4
Exclamation Re: Urgent annoucement regarding ps3 roters. If you can work on them read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Did you literally do all these steps before you stopped having issues or did you just have the firmware 2.36 step and just did the others out of safety?

Also, delete all rosters- do you mean all NCAA FF 09 rosters or every roster like from different games?
First guy, I have update to 2.41. Don't know where yall got I was 2.36. I updated to 2.41 Wednesday night knowing I was getting the game Thursday.....nice huh?

I deleted all my NCAA 09 rosters. I followed those exact steps before I started working on this current file. So far I have done 2 teams with no problems. Like I said I don't have a keyboard....yet, nor a lot of free time.

I would like to offer to the OS Community, who I know always does an outstanding job on community rosters this file I have started. I will actually have an empty house tomorrow, and maybe able to knock out a good number. With the release the next day, I would like to turn the file over to yall, and let you guys go at it.

What does everyone think?
Old 07-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #20
Rookie

ezevthokie9's Arena

OVR: 1

Just to let you know, you can't install previous firmware if you've updated already. That is, you can't backtrack to 2.36 when you have 2.41. It clearly says this when you're updating the system.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #21
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

Guys I think it has to do with the keyboard for each system. Each system can recognize the keyboards but the game can lock up and freeze too because of the keyboards. If you notice alot for the keys in the manual editor, some of the keys the periods, apostrophies, cannot be touched. Also when a person does the names on the keyboard, you can put them in and that's why it could be freezing.

I've done 6 teams manually with the controller and left most of the freshman alone, because what happens there is when the college teams do their depth charts before the season starts, some of those freshman are not even playing or even on the roster. This happens every year with NCAA, so I left them unnamed. Now I have six teams done that way. Also I am going through all the quarterbacks on each team and naming them too.

Then I will start doing the running backs, WR's and so on. We'll see what happens as we go along.

TTY soon

Last edited by baseball88; 07-13-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 02:51 AM   #22
Rookie

MZizzle2's Arena

OVR: 6

I'd love to help guys. I have plenty of free time and should be able to bang out quite a bit.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Do you guys still need help? im still on 2.36, ill be glad to do Pac 10. Ill be getting the game after work tomorrow though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »