Home

Roster Editing questions i need an Awnser ASAP

This is a discussion on Roster Editing questions i need an Awnser ASAP within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Smile Roster Editing questions i need an Awnser ASAP

Hello Everyone i wanted to imform you all that i have seen the bad news on the roster glitch news and saw a ray of hope with the disconnect thing and as a ps3 user i am sad to hear people are again going to get the 360 version of the game instead of the ps3

so i came to a conclusion that PS3 Comminunity needs more NCAA Roster Makers/Editors and have decided to give it a try

i dunno if i'll ever get them completd and vary accurate and who to create and stuff unless people can give some good sites or whatever people use to get all there info

what i need is a site that has every player on there team roster with there picture for skin tones so a pic in there bios is a must even for those who have to be created

i also need player info on home towns rating suggetions for created players only

and lastly i need info put in to one whole post with there position and number of players who are no longer on there team for meany reasons and if they transfered and to what team

so this way i can try to get these rosters completed but i cannot gurentee you that i'll ever get these done but i will try my best

but one way i will be shorting my time in naming rosters is by hooking up my PC Keyboard to my PS3 As i type fast on it then on the regular on screen keayboard

so bare with me as i have never done anything like this before so i might start off really slow but for now all i will do is try

so please dont get mad if i give up as roster editing is not normally my thing but wth the lack of people doing it has dissapointed me to where i'll atleast try to do it unless more people will join in

or sulotion 2 to get these done faster i will work on the roster but if anyone is willing to help shoot me a PM With your PSN Gamertag

as i work from 8 am to 12 pm monday tru friday so if anyone is off during the morning hours and is willing to help then u r welcome to

as all i will do is upload it to my EA Locker and u guys can get it from there thanks

My PSN Gamertag is ChiefsFan44 Enjoy!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 07-13-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »