Home

NCAA 09 Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Rosters (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Pasta doesn't want to have his rosters hijacked for profit thats why he only wants them passed along via ea locker.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #10
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheisty
Pasta doesn't want to have his rosters hijacked for profit thats why he only wants them passed along via ea locker.
Anybody know who actually did the actual rosters. Did Pasta actually create the rosters, himself or did he get them from someone else.

The reason I ask is that maybe we can find out specifically what they did when editing them and then find out the source of the problem. It seems that Pasta had these rosters fairly early and I wonder if maybe they were done on a beta (or an earlier build) version of the game, then something changed before it went gold.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
Anybody know who actually did the actual rosters. Did Pasta actually create the rosters, himself or did he get them from someone else.

The reason I ask is that maybe we can find out specifically what they did when editing them and then find out the source of the problem. It seems that Pasta had these rosters fairly early and I wonder if maybe they were done on a beta (or an earlier build) version of the game, then something changed before it went gold.
There's some theories floating around that Pasta may have gotten the rosters from EA, because he uses special characters like hyphens which cannot be used in the game. A lot of people including myself have been trying to ask him on his site where he got them from, but he's ignoring all these questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Pasta has remained silent about where his file originated.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks TJ, I'll be sure to check these out when I pick up the game tomorrow!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

I dont think its a big deal about where his rosters came from. If EA gave him the rosters, who cares? That is what the "EA locker" is for--sharing files.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #15
Rookie

Freezer Boy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
I dont think its a big deal about where his rosters came from. If EA gave him the rosters, who cares? That is what the "EA locker" is for--sharing files.
I understand it's not a big deal to some people, but I think that the reason people are going crazy over this is because he's just completely ignoring all the questions. He probably just can't answer because EA told him not to.

MLB- New York Yankees
NFL- New York Giants
NBA- Toronto Raptors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
It appears that Pasta Padre has taken down the rosters he had in his EA Locker. I have an untouched version of them that I will be posting to my EA Locker as soon as I get home from work. If anyone wants to try their luck with them (I've had no problems with them myself), feel free to download them from me when you get the game tomorrow.

Gamertag: TJdaSportsGuy
Hey TJ, sorry if you have mentioned this elsewhere, but aside from the untouched version of Pasta's rosters that you have, have you made a file with any additional edits of your own with no problems as well?? Or are you saying that you have just been playing with his version untouched with no freezes or whatever.

Because what I have gathered is that you can DL his rosters, and play the game free of any disappearing teams, freezes, attribute lowering, etc. with the stipulation that you do not touch the rosters in any way.

But what I am asking is have you made player edits with his rosters and still experienced nothing of any of the above?

And if so, is it possible for you to post that file in your EA Locker as well? Just so we know there is a file out there with his roster that is capable of being tinkered with w/o glitches?

Last edited by erkizzlemynizzle; 07-14-2008 at 04:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »