Home

Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

This is a discussion on Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

Yeah, I'll be using these rosters to play on my PS3. So, hopefully some of you guys who have already posted will be able to format them to download to a USB tonight. I hope anyway....cause I can't wait to play with these rosters.

Kle for President!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevon
Yeah, I'll be using these rosters to play on my PS3. So, hopefully some of you guys who have already posted will be able to format them to download to a USB tonight. I hope anyway....cause I can't wait to play with these rosters.

Kle for President!
I'd vote for Kle
Old 07-20-2008, 07:30 PM   #91
Rookie

dirtboyz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
One more update...I'm finished with naming the rosters, and now i'm going through and putting the finishing touches on, fixing the spelling mistakes, and fixing EA's screwups...I'm not sure how they managed it, but they have an LSU recruit on PSU's team, an Oregon State recruit on Oregon, Northern Iowa recruit on Ole Miss, New Mexico recruit on New Mexico State, NC State recruit on UNC, Wake Forest recruit on Duke, and Appalachian State recruit on Marshall. On top of that, they have two players that are duplicates on their team that I need to fix.

Should be up within the next couple hours, I'll be posting a new thread with the information and file in it...
Thanks Kle for doing this. I have been playing a dynasty and I don't know how anyone can use only #'s. I was wondering if you will be finished after you release this or do you plan on doing updates? Just hit me up if you plan on doing updates and I will gladly help out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #92
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
For those who want it in .psv format so it can be played with on the PS3, I have a guy over at Utopia who said he would put the file onto a memory card via transfer device, then use the memory card transfer thing that you can buy for the PS3, then transfer it onto a flash drive, and upload it somewhere, or email it to me or something, so much props to him. I think Kle said it was no big deal if its distributed, its just when people sell his is when he has a problem and will take legal actions. So idk how we'll choose to distribute the file, but There will be a file avalible for the PS2 version being played on the PS3.
Any update on this...?

Not sure AT ALL what .psv means...

Just desperate for ps2 rosters to use on the ps3 without having to buy memory cards/transfer gear...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »