Home

Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

This is a discussion on Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #25
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabercatsfan
Any chance of seeing the rosters in Xport format too?
I can convert them to X-Port for anyone who wants them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 11:23 AM   #26
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

What does a person have to have, hardware-wise, to transfer the roster file for the PS2 from a PC to the PS2 itself? I have always wanted to ask that question, but never have. Please provide information about the hardware or a link if it is possible. Thanks so much.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

Very cool that you are doing this bro.. I cant thank you enough.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:08 PM   #28
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyw1
What does a person have to have, hardware-wise, to transfer the roster file for the PS2 from a PC to the PS2 itself? I have always wanted to ask that question, but never have. Please provide information about the hardware or a link if it is possible. Thanks so much.
You need a Maxdrive or an XPort/Sharkport. Maxdrive is the best out of the bunch, plus they don't make Xport anymore. You can just google Maxdrive and find one. It uses a flashdrive to transfer files between PS2 and PC.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
I can convert them to X-Port for anyone who wants them.
I'd appreciate that. i've got a sharkport, but i think a simple name change of an x-port file will work. it has in the past
Old 07-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #30
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
You need a Maxdrive or an XPort/Sharkport. Maxdrive is the best out of the bunch, plus they don't make Xport anymore. You can just google Maxdrive and find one. It uses a flashdrive to transfer files between PS2 and PC.

Thanks Bamafan3723 for the great information. I'll have to get me one of them. Can a person use a regular flashdrive or does the Maxdrive have some sort of special code built into it? Thanks.

Last edited by jeffreyw1; 07-17-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Had an additional question
Old 07-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #31
Rookie

jgregory's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyw1
Thanks Bamafan3723 for the great information. I'll have to get me one of them. Can a person use a regular flashdrive or does the Maxdrive have some sort of special code built into it? Thanks.

need to use a max drive! my max drive came with a disk i need to insert into my ps2 so it can 'uncrush' the files and convert.

i have a question. can i start my season without the players named. then once the rosters for ps2 are available, can i upload the rosters mid-stream in my season? or will i need to start over for the players to be named? hope this makes sense!

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 03:15 PM   #32
MVP

Assassin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregory
need to use a max drive! my max drive came with a disk i need to insert into my ps2 so it can 'uncrush' the files and convert.

i have a question. can i start my season without the players named. then once the rosters for ps2 are available, can i upload the rosters mid-stream in my season? or will i need to start over for the players to be named? hope this makes sense!

thanks
You will need to restart your dynasty for the players names to show up. Because the roster will load when you start the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »