Home

Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

This is a discussion on Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Kle's PS2 NCAA Football 2009 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Let's see...

Gameplay that gets nothing but complaints. DB's not paying attention, bad pursuit angles, draft classes not working correctly, not even all the stadiums are in the game, slow gameplay, clunky motions, irresponsive buttons, gameplay glitches and bugs, no Division 1-AA teams, no create-a-school...

Yea, I'll stick with my PS2, where everything is pretty much perfect, thanks.
Man I couldnt have said it better myself. No need to wait for patches or bug fixes here I stuck my game in and nothing but great gameplay from then on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #66
Rookie

LuckySeven's Arena

OVR: 6

Ignoring all the negativity, I'm glad someone is still making a roster for the PS2 version. I do plan on getting a PS3 or 360 later this year after I save up, but I got the sneaking feeling that I'll still get the PS2 version of the next game as well.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliottcarbone
Dude why even bother with PS2? Upgrade and trust ps3 will be worth it. The fact is PS2 is obsolete and soon enough EA should only focus on next gen and stop making games for PS2. The graphics are terrible and the whole console is obsolete. UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE!!! Who cares about PS2 rosters.........
Plain and simple, not everyone out there can afford a PS3...
Old 07-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #68
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg3DX
Plain and simple, not everyone out there can afford a PS3...
Amen to that
Old 07-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #69
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Dude why even bother with PS2? Upgrade and trust ps3 will be worth it. The fact is PS2 is obsolete and soon enough EA should only focus on next gen and stop making games for PS2. The graphics are terrible and the whole console is obsolete. UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE!!! Who cares about PS2 rosters.........
Obviously you are jealous that the PS2 version is awesome while the PS3 version is a piece of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paydirt927
Thanks for the tip, chode..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
Let's see...

Gameplay that gets nothing but complaints. DB's not paying attention, bad pursuit angles, draft classes not working correctly, not even all the stadiums are in the game, slow gameplay, clunky motions, irresponsive buttons, gameplay glitches and bugs, no Division 1-AA teams, no create-a-school...

Yea, I'll stick with my PS2, where everything is pretty much perfect, thanks.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and YES to all of the above.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:46 PM   #70
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Elliottcarbone:

dude, that kind of attitude is not what OS is about. we're trying to enjoy a game, this place provides a community to share ideas and experiences with other people that enjoy the same game, not bring each other down.

i own a ps3, a 360, and a wii and i'm still playing this on ps2 for all the reasons that Kle mentioned above. it's just a better game. graphics do not a quality video game make!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #71
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
Elliottcarbone:

dude, that kind of attitude is not what OS is about. we're trying to enjoy a game, this place provides a community to share ideas and experiences with other people that enjoy the same game, not bring each other down.

i own a ps3, a 360, and a wii and i'm still playing this on ps2 for all the reasons that Kle mentioned above. it's just a better game. graphics do not a quality video game make!
Nice sentence structure Wolf.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Fact, for a vareity of reasons, PS2 NCAA FB 08 > next gen NCAA FB 08.

(i'm also fairly confident that the PS2 '09 version will also be > than the PS3 '09 version)

also PS3 is still too pricey for me.

and with customers like you buying the next gen version who are only concerned about great graphics, EA don't have an incentive to improve the crappy gameplay and fix all the bugs. yeah i'm sure some next-gen people are bothered by gameplay but i reckon they are in a very small minority.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »