Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #9
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

I'd be willing to do some next week.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #10
Rookie

Jack_Bauer's Arena

OVR: 2

Can you do one team at a time and share them or not?
Old 07-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
Can you do one team at a time and share them or not?
I couldn't see why not. I did complete Nebraska and part of Baylor before succumbing to "Wii-elbow". This roster edit could be physically demanding....a USB keyboard would be clutch City to have for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 AM   #12
Rookie

Jack_Bauer's Arena

Okay, I should be able to complete UGA and maybe an additional SEC team sometime later this evening.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
Okay, I should be able to complete UGA and maybe an additional SEC team sometime later this evening.
I just realized, the thing w/ALL Wii games that sucks is the fact that the Wii saves everything in a "cube" format; it saves everything for that game in a block. So what you'll have to do is upload your entire NCAA 09 file to the Wii, then delete any unnecessary files (person's dynasty, profile, settings). Pain in the *** IMO.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:20 AM   #14
Rookie

FTR, this is the website I'm using. This is College F-Ball Fan's website over at ncaastrategies.com (Utopia). According to him the ACC, Big East, Big 10, and Big 12 are completed. Eventually I will complete the Big 12.....key word eventually.

http://home.comcast.net/~dri88/NCAAFootball/main.htm
Old 07-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #15
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

The saved wii file will have to be passed from person to person doing a few teams or a conference at a time. If several people are working on rosters using different files it will not work. There will be know way to combine or integrate the files. In other words only one person can be working on the rosters at a time. We need to form a group with each person committing to do a few teams or a conference. We will also need some sort of order in which it will be done, so the file can be passed along. I hope there is enough interest to get the rosters done. I would like to do a few teams, but I will not be available until Sunday evening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2gamer
The saved wii file will have to be passed from person to person doing a few teams or a conference at a time. If several people are working on rosters using different files it will not work. There will be know way to combine or integrate the files. In other words only one person can be working on the rosters at a time. We need to form a group with each person committing to do a few teams or a conference. We will also need some sort of order in which it will be done, so the file can be passed along. I hope there is enough interest to get the rosters done. I would like to do a few teams, but I will not be available until Sunday evening.
I wouldn't be available until Sunday either....and the worst deal of this: I only rented the game. Sorry if I mislead everyone about having the game-- I might had said originally I just rented it. But I can assure everyone that when I buy the game and have it in possession (which I hope is really soon), I will work on the Big 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »