Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #25
Rookie

Chymeron's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

I'm glad someone is taking initiative to do this... I would also be glad to enter in a conference if others don't have time. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #26
Rookie

I am willing to help. Let me know what i can do...
Old 07-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am willing to help out with this project. Nice to see the wii sports gaming community coming together!

Last edited by lombarvm; 07-19-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #28
Rookie

So, I was wondering how far the progress in getting some of these rosters done is? I have done several teams but you can only really edit names and numbers. Somewhat frustrating. Can anyone send me the ACC if they are done?
Old 07-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #29
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonDeion2
So, I was wondering how far the progress in getting some of these rosters done is? I have done several teams but you can only really edit names and numbers. Somewhat frustrating. Can anyone send me the ACC if they are done?
How many team do you have done?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #30
Rookie

Chymeron's Arena

So who's got the roster right now and how far are we? I'd be glad to do the Big Ten (or any other conference if someone has already done it) after the ACC is done. Also... I've read that USB keyboards work with the Wii - it may save some from Wii-elbow if trying to enter in with just the remote. Let's keep this going...
Old 07-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #31
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chymeron
So who's got the roster right now and how far are we? I'd be glad to do the Big Ten (or any other conference if someone has already done it) after the ACC is done. Also... I've read that USB keyboards work with the Wii - it may save some from Wii-elbow if trying to enter in with just the remote. Let's keep this going...
That's just the problem. There is no roster file being passed around that I know of. Plottydawg had done a few teams, so I tried to get the file from him to work on. However, he does not have an SD card reader for his computer to upload the file for sharing. At this point we just need someone to step up and get things going. If anyone has already completed some teams please let the rest of us know, so you can pass it on for someone to work on. I know we have a handful of people who would like to help out. What we want to avoid is several different files since there is no way to combine them. We may want to start a volunteer list where people can sign up for different conferences to work on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #32
Rookie

supermike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chymeron
I thought the same thing. I have my USB keyboard working with the wii (to send messages and such) however it doesn't work in the game. I was very disapointed to see that.

I have georgia rosters done but like it was stated before we can't combine these roster files so we need to know who has done the most work and start with that one.

I don't mind working on the SEC but it would be nice if we can get this going. Also if someone wants to do it all then I don't mind paying for it either.

does anyone know if you set up the roster in dynasty mode is there a way to use it for other Dynastys? I started on Fl. but it was when I was in Dynasty mode rather than on the main menu and I think that only rosters setup in the main menu can be used for multiple Dynastys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »