Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #49
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

Hello, fellow Wii sports gamers!

I just wanted to let everyone know, I too have been working on a roster for Wii. I have to admit though, I'm a little bit burned out. I started doing mine alphabetically, A-Z. I've gotten though the A's and B's and am halfway done on the C's (to Cincinnati I think). It's about 20 teams so far. I've been doing complete rosters by looking at each teams own athletic site and getting the freshmen, which some of the athletic sites don't have for some reason, from the commitment list from 2008 on scout.com. It's going to end up being about 99% accurate because there are a few, a I mean very few, players that I can't find at all. I have no idea who EA thought these guys were. I know this may be a little late for you guys, as it seems you've already started by conferences, but I thought that I would let you know. I've got no idea when I will be able to finish it by myself.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #50
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

Ok. Cincinnati done and Clemson done. I'll bang out a few more this afternoon and then post it and let you guys decide on what you want to do. I've got to go back to work tomorrow and Friday so I won't be able to do a whole lot. (I've been off for 6 straight days) Talk it over and let me know.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #51
Rookie

hserrano10's Arena

OVR: 1

I am down to help out with this project for the wii rosters just tell me what you guys need help with and I will complete it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #52
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

OK. A's, B's, and C's are completed. I believe that's the first 23 teams. These are full rosters. Let me know if you guys want to help or if you want to keep doing your own rosters. If you decide to continue what you've already started, that's cool. I'll still post my final rosters when I'm done. It'll probably take me about a month to 1 1/2 months to finish up on my own. As you can see, I've posted what I've finished so far, so you can look and see what you think. Good to see the Wii version does have people like you guys who are willing to put some time and effort into this. Now if EA could only do the same. Just Kidding.....kinda.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RNAE.zip (1.37 MB, 11 views)
Old 07-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #53
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserrano10
I am down to help out with this project for the wii rosters just tell me what you guys need help with and I will complete it

The decision isn't really up to me. I just found this today, so I came in kinda late. I know some of these guys started working on one, but I don't know how far that they've got. So that's why I posted mine.

Last edited by djsplace7; 07-23-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #54
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsplace7
OK. A's, B's, and C's are completed. I believe that's the first 23 teams. These are full rosters. Let me know if you guys want to help or if you want to keep doing your own rosters. If you decide to continue what you've already started, that's cool. I'll still post my final rosters when I'm done. It'll probably take me about a month to 1 1/2 months to finish up on my own. As you can see, I've posted what I've finished so far, so you can look and see what you think. Good to see the Wii version does have people like you guys who are willing to put some time and effort into this. Now if EA could only do the same. Just Kidding.....kinda.
I say we roll with these. If that is okay with djsplace. I will download this roster and make sure we will be able to pass it around for editing. I will work on the Big 12 South tonight then upload as soon as I'm done.

Lombarvm, you may want to suspend your work on the Sunbelt. If this all works out we should just add to these rosters conference by conference. I'm so glad to see interest in getting this done.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #55
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

OK, I have downloaded djsplace7's rosters, and they look good. My goal is to add the Big 12 South tonight, then post the file back to the forum for whomever wants to work on it next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #56
Rookie

djsplace7's Arena

First off, thank you.

Secondly, it's very important to keep the line of communication going so we don't work over each other. Just do what ps2gamer has done in letting everyone know when they are working on something. That way everyone will know to wait until we see the next post from the person working on them. And I don't want to sound like a pain, but if everyone could repost the roster as soon as they've completed the teams that they are working on, that would keep things moving.

Thirdly, I'm game for Saturday. I could probably get 4 to 5 teams done in the AM. Depending on how things are going I could possibly do some more in the PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »