Home

Lan's PS3 NCAA09 Version 1 Roster

This is a discussion on Lan's PS3 NCAA09 Version 1 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #57
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: Lan's PS3 NCAA09 Version 1 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4fitz
So i can edit any of the existing rosters for my own use with out any glitches or anything? ex: hometowns, weights, stupid stuff that i know are a little off, etc
All the glitch problems that are causing the sky to fall and for this game to be condemned are because of full rosters being used, correct?
You can edit the rosters as long as you don't exceed 117 teams edited

Also an announcement. Lanteri has decieded that he won't be handling edits so now I will be. So if you have any edits send them to me. I am also going to make a thread soon. If you want me to create players please give me either a suggested overall or full ratings.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #58
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

I suggest using the thread here as a lot of people have been contributing to who should stay and who needs to be added.

http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251552
Old 07-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

University of Michigan, James Rogers WR will wear jersey #18...

If you want my thoughts on ratings for any Wolverines or starters on the other Big Ten teams, RAZR, I can help you out... I did give you a bit of a list for potential new additions for the Wolverines.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #60
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMWolverine
University of Michigan, James Rogers WR will wear jersey #18...

If you want my thoughts on ratings for any Wolverines or starters on the other Big Ten teams, RAZR, I can help you out... I did give you a bit of a list for potential new additions for the Wolverines.
You know, actually I've been thinking that instead of me doing all of this because I know a little about every team instead of a lot about a few teams that I could send the file around to some guys that specialize in a specific conference and let them to their changes so that it will be better. Of course since this will be a lot of people touching the file and doing different things this will happen post patch. You can be my big 10 guy. Also in case this falls through send me your edits through pm also.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 33

As you know I'm the SEC guy, just putting this out there. Also, if I have enough time RAZRr, I may do the named Sun Belt teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #62
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
As you know I'm the SEC guy, just putting this out there. Also, if I have enough time RAZRr, I may do the named Sun Belt teams.
Sun Belt sounds good too.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #63
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8
Thumbs up Re: Lan's PS3 NCAA09 Version 1 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanteriX
Sticky Please

Yeah, finally done.

All teams are named except Arkansas State, Idaho, Utah State, and Western Kentucky. You can name One one of those teams if you so desire without any glitching problems. However, if you edit more than one of them then that's when glitches happen. If my roster is still usable post-patch I'll name these 4 and get a new file up.

Errors, Corrections, Edits, CAPs

If you see mistakes or other corrections that need to be made let me know in this thread. I need documentation or other proof before I make rating edits. If a player is no longer on a team you need to provide me with the ratings for a replacement player. If you want a player created you'll need to either give me ratings, or a scouting report.

Editing

If you download the file from here via flash drive you can edit to your heart's desire (sans the aforementioned 4 teams). If you get it from the locker then you can't.

Permissions

Going to be a dick on this one.
Do NOT upload my roster to your own personal locker. I will put it up on mine. My PSN name is Lanteri87. Again, I strongly discourage using the locker.

Also, I will be in charge of editing my own roster, or allowing someone else to do it. Ask first if you plan on sharing edits with a community. Chances are I'll ask you if you want to assist me, but other than that I'm not allowing anyone to release any form of my roster without my consent.

Donations

I do not accept donations.

Download Link

LansCompleteV1.zip

Please direct all edit requests to the thread on MM so I don't have to look in two spots
WOW... Thanks a bunch for the rosters. I never had complete rosters before. I used to name 30 or so players including ohio state. Some questions since I'm new to downloaded rosters.

1 Did you make any changes to player ratings?

2 If I edit any players will it mess up the rosters? like a crash or something...

3 Thanks a bunch man for taking time to do this! I just downloaded the rosters now. I just typed in Lanteri87 and boom saved them.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #64
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus001
WOW... Thanks a bunch for the rosters. I never had complete rosters before. I used to name 30 or so players including ohio state. Some questions since I'm new to downloaded rosters.

1 Did you make any changes to player ratings?

2 If I edit any players will it mess up the rosters? like a crash or something...

3 Thanks a bunch man for taking time to do this! I just downloaded the rosters now. I just typed in Lanteri87 and boom saved them.
I can answer these for you.

1. I'm pretty sure he made a couple

2. As long as you don't exceed 117 teams edited it shouldn't

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »