Home

Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

This is a discussion on Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE FILE, AS LEGAL ACTION WILL BE SOUGHT AGAINST YOU IF ALL RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.

These rosters for NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports are the sole property of myself, and should not be distributed either a.) without my name attached to the file and/or page that the file is downloaded off of, or b.) for profit.

This roster file contains 51 "signatures" that have been documented and filed away that are different from the default rosters, so as to add a personal mark on this roster file. If more than five said "signatures" are discovered in a file that is being distributed without my name attached to it or for profit, legal action will be taken by myself under the following Copyright Laws of the United States of America in Title 17 of the "United States Code":

Quote:
(a) Anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner as provided by sections 106 through 122 or of the author as provided in section 106A(a), or who imports copies or phonorecords into the United States in violation of section 602, is an infringer of the copyright or right of the author, as the case may be. For purposes of this chapter (other than section 506), any reference to copyright shall be deemed to include the rights conferred by section 106A(a). As used in this subsection, the term “anyone” includes any State, any instrumentality of a State, and any officer or employee of a State or instrumentality of a State acting in his or her official capacity. Any State, and any such instrumentality, officer, or employee, shall be subject to the provisions of this title in the same manner and to the same extent as any nongovernmental entity.

(b) The legal or beneficial owner of an exclusive right under a copyright is entitled, subject to the requirements of section 411, to institute an action for any infringement of that particular right committed while he or she is the owner of it. The court may require such owner to serve written notice of the action with a copy of the complaint upon any person shown, by the records of the Copyright Office or otherwise, to have or claim an interest in the copyright, and shall require that such notice be served upon any person whose interest is likely to be affected by a decision in the case. The court may require the joinder, and shall permit the intervention, of any person having or claiming an interest in the copyright.

504. Damages and Profits

(2) In a case where the copyright owner sustains the burden of proving, and the court finds, that infringement was committed willfully, the court in its discretion may increase the award of statutory damages to a sum of not more than $150,000.

506. Criminal Offenses

(a) Criminal Infringement. —

(1) In general. — Any person who willfully infringes a copyright shall be punished as provided under section 2319 of title 18, if the infringement was committed —

(A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain;

(B) by the reproduction or distribution, including by electronic means, during any 180-day period, of 1 or more copies or phonorecords of 1 or more copyrighted works, which have a total retail value of more than $1,000; or

(C) by the distribution of a work being prepared for commercial distribution, by making it available on a computer network accessible to members of the public, if such person knew or should have known that the work was intended for commercial distribution.
ALL websites that contain any combination of the words "roster," "rosters," "NCAA Football," "NCAA Football 09," "EA Sports," and "Electronic Arts" will be monitored every 24-hours and any PlayStation 2 rosters found on these sites will be downloaded and subject to search for "signatures" that appear in this roster file, as well as the following websites, which will be subject to inspection at any point:

gamerosters.com
fkrosters.com
psxsports.com
sportrosters.com

If this roster file is found to be similar to any of the roster files that are hosted on said websites, legal action can and will be taken under copyright infringement. If this roster file is found to be similar to any roster file found on the internet and is being sold for profit, legal action can and will be taken under copyright infringement, as well as being subject to legal action by both Electronic Arts and the National Collegiate Athletics Association.

The only websites that have permission to distribute my file at this time are the following:

MaddenMania @ Operation Sports
OperationSports.com
NCAAStrategies.com
Fairdale-Kings.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short version of above: If you distribute my rosters via a website or by mail without my permission, you will be subject to legal action to the fullest extent of the law.

Now that that is out of the way, on to the rosters!

What does this file contain?
This file contains named rosters of all Division 1-A (FBS) players in NCAA Football 09 for the PlayStation 2, as EA Sports intended for the players on the default rosters to be. This file should be nearly 100% correct on spellings for every player according to the official school athletic website.

What edits, besides names, were made to these rosters?
This file is mainly just named players, although large transfers have also been included (i.e. Keith Nichol to Michigan State, Kirby Freeman to Baylor, Ryan Perrilloux removed, etc.) and SOME number and position changes. I recently asked the community to post any corrections to rosters in my threads at both operationsports.com/mm and the operationsports.com forums and their suggestions were implemented if the official school's athletic website confirmed their suggestion.

Were any players added?
Players were created only if they needed to have their teams changed, as well as Sammie Stroughter for Oregon State. There were a handful of players that showed up on the game on the wrong teams, either junior college transfers or incoming freshmen, and they were taken off the wrong team and created over again on their correct team. For the players on the wrong team, I either found a suitable replacement for them, or if there wasn't a glaring omission on the roster, a player who is no longer with the team was edited to all 40 ratings, taken off the depth chart, and changed to a Senior (RS).

Were depth charts adjusted?
Depth charts were only edited in extreme situations, such as players changing teams as noted above. I don't know enough about every team to adjust depth charts and/or do position changes for everyone.

Will there be future versions?
I have left the possibility open. Odds are, a new version would not come before the college football season started, but I do eventually want to get a file out with all the correct numbers and positions for each player, as well as removing ALL players from the game who are no longer with their respective teams.

How much do these cost?
Unlike Burger King, these rosters are free.

How can I obtain these rosters?
You may either download the file here, or please private message me, and I will give you detailed instructions on how to obtain the rosters through the mail with a memory card.

I would like to thank Fairdale Kings for his help with these rosters, as he was a large help in finding a good amount of players that I couldn't find myself, and also for spell-checking the rosters.

I would also like to thank those of you who posted rosters in advance if you had the game early and named them for me, as well as those of you who took the time to comb your favorite school's roster and get it near perfection.

If you need to convert the file to a different format, here is the link to download the PS2SaveBuilder:

http://files.filefront.com/PS2SaveBu.../fileinfo.html

Without further adieu, here are Kle's v1.0 NCAA Football 09 Rosters, in MaxDrive format.

If anyone has updates for the rosters, anything at all...spelling mistakes, number changes, position changes, players not on team, etc., or even suggestions for players to add, please post them in this thread.

Edit: attachment fixed, it works fine now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 21752_9529_NCAA_FBS_R.zip (360.4 KB, 1633 views)

Last edited by KleShreen; 07-20-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

jgregory's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Kle's NCAA 09 PS2 Rosters - Completed

thanks man!

when i go to unzip it tells me, "File skipped unknown compression method"

am i doing something wrong?
Old 07-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

great work kle.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Awesom Kle! Thanks a ton!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks kle.. you the man!!

edit: worked great...had no problems unzipping or uncrushing... thx again!!

Last edited by JLF24; 07-20-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
Rookie

jgregory's Arena

OVR: 3

how are you guys getting them to your max drive? don't know what i am doing wrong! lol
Old 07-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgregory
thanks man!

when i go to unzip it tells me, "File skipped unknown compression method"

am i doing something wrong?
Had same error its no big deal just open up the zip and copy the files then paste them wherever you need them thats what I did.

Man thanks again for the roster cant wait to get home and start my dynasty.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll try and fix the error...not sure what's up with it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »