Home

All in the family

This is a discussion on All in the family within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
All in the family

Well guys I do this every year and I always get a lot of help with it so any info would be great. I am looking for players in college football that are related to players in the NFL or former players in the NFL. If the player has no one in the NFL but has twins, brothers, or cousins now in college list them.

Cam Martin LB and Orion Martin DE of Virginia Tech are Brothers

Cody Grimm LB and Chad Grimm LB of Virginia Tech are Brothers and their father is former Redskin Russ Grimm.

Brett Warren LB and Beau Warren C of Virginia Tech are Brothers and their father is former Redskin Donnie Warren.

Nygee Carmichael who is in the class of 2009 is the brother of Rashad Carmichael at Virginia Tech. He has not picked a college yet.

John Elway has a son, Jack John Albert Elway III, who is playing with Arizona State.

Dumaka Atkins a C at Florida State is the younger brother of Baraka Atkins DE of the Seattle Seahawks.

Keon Lattimore (RB Maryland) is the younger brother of Ray Lewis.

Josh Portis of Maryland is the cousin of Clinton Portis.

Marcus Randle El (WR at Wisconsin) is the younger brother of Redskins WR Antwan Randle El

Marcus Sims of FSU brother of Ernie Sims LB for the Detroit Lions

Marques McFadden Mississippi valley state is the younger brother of Arkansas running back Darren McFadden.

Paul Posluszny LB for the Bills has a little bro that plays at ND David Posluszny.

Tennessee P Britton Colquitt is the brother of KC Chiefs P Dustin Colquitt.

Maryland linebacker Erin Henderson is the brother of Minnesota Vikings linebacker E.J. Henderson.

Marcus Fitzgerald from Marshall is Larry Fitzgerald younger brother.

Texas Longhorn QB Colt McCoy has a brother named Case and he is not sure where he is going yet but is a top QBs in High school. He is in the class of 2010

Derek Carr QB of Fresno State is the younger brother of David Carr who now has no job in the NFL.

Dylan Favre QB coming out the same year as Case McCoy is the nephew of Brett Favre.

I know I am missing a lot of people but like I said any info would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: All in the family

Wisconsin LB Elijah Hodge is the brother of Packers LB Abdul Hodge

EDIT:

Wisconsin S Shane Carter is the brother or half brother of former NFL WR Cris Carter

Wisconsin WR Nick Toon is the son of former NFL WR Al Toon

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets

Last edited by Ghettoshark; 07-23-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well guys I do this every year and I always get a lot of help with it so any info would be great. I am looking for players in college football that are related to players in the NFL or former players in the NFL. If the player has no one in the NFL but has twins, brothers, or cousins now in college list them.

Cam Martin LB and Orion Martin DE of Virginia Tech are Brothers

Cody Grimm LB and Chad Grimm LB of Virginia Tech are Brothers and their father is former Redskin Russ Grimm.

Brett Warren LB and Beau Warren C of Virginia Tech are Brothers and their father is former Redskin Donnie Warren.

Nygee Carmichael who is in the class of 2009 is the brother of Rashad Carmichael at Virginia Tech. He has not picked a college yet.

John Elway has a son, Jack John Albert Elway III, who is playing with Arizona State.

Dumaka Atkins a C at Florida State is the younger brother of Baraka Atkins DE of the Seattle Seahawks.

Keon Lattimore (RB Maryland) is the younger brother of Ray Lewis.

Josh Portis of Maryland is the cousin of Clinton Portis.

Marcus Randle El (WR at Wisconsin) is the younger brother of Redskins WR Antwan Randle El

Marcus Sims of FSU brother of Ernie Sims LB for the Detroit Lions

Marques McFadden Mississippi valley state is the younger brother of Arkansas running back Darren McFadden.

Paul Posluszny LB for the Bills has a little bro that plays at ND David Posluszny.

Tennessee P Britton Colquitt is the brother of KC Chiefs P Dustin Colquitt.

Maryland linebacker Erin Henderson is the brother of Minnesota Vikings linebacker E.J. Henderson.

Marcus Fitzgerald from Marshall is Larry Fitzgerald younger brother.

Texas Longhorn QB Colt McCoy has a brother named Case and he is not sure where he is going yet but is a top QBs in High school. He is in the class of 2010

Derek Carr QB of Fresno State is the younger brother of David Carr who now has no job in the NFL.

Dylan Favre QB coming out the same year as Case McCoy is the nephew of Brett Favre.

Lucas Cox (B-Back, GT) is the younger brother of Mike Cox (Redskins)

Broderick Green (RB at USC) is the younger brother of Greg Wesley (S on Oakland Raiders).

Travis Shelton is a KR/WR on Temple is Devin Hester's cousin.

Mike Pouncey and Maurkice Pouncey are twins at Florida.

Chris Carter's son, Duron, will play at Ohio State next year.

Joe Montana's son Nate is a walk on at ND and his younger son the better QB Nicholas Montana is a Jr in HS.

The next 4 are all Penn State...

Joey Suhey is the son of former Chicago Bear, Matt Suhey.

Stefan Wisniewski is the son of former Oakland Raider, Leo Wisniewski.

Michael Zordich Jr. is the son of former NFLer Michael Zordich.

Mickey Shuler Jr. is the son of former NFLer Mickey Shuler.

Oregon St has brothers James and Jauquizz Rodgers

For WSU:

-Aaron Gehring TE dad Steve played in the NFL
-Brandon Gipson WR uncle Vaughn Williams played in the NFL
-Brothers Reed and Vaughn Lesuma both play OL currently
-JT Levenseller QB is the son of coach Mike
-Logwone Mitz RB dad Alonzo played for the Seahawks
-Possible 2009 Recruit Desmond Trufant is the younger brother of Seahawk Marcus

Davin Meggett RB at Maryland son of new york giant great Dave Meggett

Boston College Billy Flutie is the nephew of former USFL/CFL/NFL QB Doug Flutie

Matt Simms QB of Louisville is the younger brother of Chris, son to Phil Simms

Wisconsin LB Elijah Hodge is the brother of Packers LB Abdul Hodge

Wisconsin S Shane Carter is the brother or half brother of former NFL WR Cris Carter

Wisconsin WR Nick Toon is the son of former NFL WR Al Toon

Thanks to all who have added to the list. So far this is better then last years list.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Oregon LB Casey Matthews is related to Titans G Bruce Matthews, I think he's his uncle

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »